PDA

View Full Version : Watch for the Amero Train in 'Silver Circle'

BarryDonegan
08-15-2013, 12:57 PM
"You’ll notice that the name on the train line in the End the Fed dystopian movie Silver Circle is the Amero, which was the proposed name for the currency that would have been used by the North American monetary union if the idea had ever gained traction. Activists, particularly in Texas, pushed back hard against the establishment of a North American Union or free trade superhighway, and, ultimately, the globalists’ plan sputtered out on the launch pad."

http://silverunderground.com/2013/08/watch-for-the-amero-train-in-silver-circle/

fr33
08-15-2013, 09:10 PM
The Trans Texas Corridor failed because Perry wanted another term as governor AND we were literally ready to go to war over our land. I live in the proposed path. It would have taken away multi-generation family farms and ranches... over our dead bodies.

BarryDonegan
08-15-2013, 10:43 PM
The Trans Texas Corridor failed because Perry wanted another term as governor AND we were literally ready to go to war over our land. I live in the proposed path. It would have taken away multi-generation family farms and ranches... over our dead bodies.

Texas don't mess around when it comes to liberty.

WM_in_MO
08-16-2013, 05:40 AM
Texas don't mess around when it comes to liberty.

Now if only they'd stop giving us Bush's.

DamianTV
08-16-2013, 06:30 AM
"You’ll notice that the name on the train line in the End the Fed dystopian movie Silver Circle is the Amero, which was the proposed name for the currency that would have been used by the North American monetary union if the idea had ever gained traction. Activists, particularly in Texas, pushed back hard against the establishment of a North American Union or free trade superhighway, and, ultimately, the globalists’ plan sputtered out on the launch pad."

http://silverunderground.com/2013/08/watch-for-the-amero-train-in-silver-circle/

All Pay Links? Seriously? I know they put effort into it but the Amero Train isnt worth 4 bucks to Google.

BarryDonegan
08-16-2013, 02:41 PM
Now if only they'd stop giving us Bush's.

The Bush family isn't from Texas from what I understand. They just moved there.