PDA

View Full Version : Mark Levin calls Rubin 'phony conservative'

Warlord
08-15-2013, 11:26 AM
On his Facebook:

-

Former Hollywood Democrat attorney and current phony conservative Jennifer Rubin promoting liberal Christie and trashing tea party senators

FSP-Rebel
08-15-2013, 11:40 AM
I'm banned from Levin's FB page.

neoreactionary
08-15-2013, 11:48 AM
This is good. Levin's got a much larger audience of (R) primary voters than Rubin, and to the extent that their audiences overlap, this has some chance of causing people who might otherwise be influenced by her to discount the things she says somewhat.

JCDenton0451
08-15-2013, 11:53 AM
Mark Levin and Rubin are both Zionists. Both HATE the Pauls. I say Levin's outburst at Rubin itself is phony. He is building his reputation with his conservative audience so that he can brainwash them better.

FrankRep
08-15-2013, 01:09 PM

FrankRep
08-15-2013, 01:09 PM
Mark Levin and Rubin are both Zionists. Both HATE the Pauls. I say Levin's outburst at Rubin itself is phony. He is building his reputation with his conservative audience so that he can brainwash them better.

Mark Levin seems to like Rand Paul.

thoughtomator
08-15-2013, 01:10 PM
takes one to know one eh

Brett85
08-15-2013, 01:10 PM

I don't think so. Rubin trashes more than just Rand and Ron. She spends her time trashing Ted Cruz and Jim Demint and other conservative/tea party people that Levin actually likes. I think Levin is being honest by criticizing Rubin and calling her a fake conservative.

eleganz
08-15-2013, 01:11 PM
All this is so hilarious.

Can you guys even imagine all these scenarios when we were in the most passionate moments of the RP campaigns? :D

Warlord
08-15-2013, 01:20 PM

Didn't Rand get a good reception when he addressed the Zionist organization?

LibertyEagle
08-15-2013, 01:25 PM
It's good that he called Rubin out.

neoreactionary
08-15-2013, 01:26 PM
JCDenton0451 is just a rabid anti-Semite. He's attacking Levin and Rubin and calling them "Zionists" because they're Jewish and he hates Jews. Nothing more to it than that.

eduardo89
08-15-2013, 01:35 PM

Levin said on Cavuto a few days ago that the only Senators he likes are Rand, Cruz, and Lee.

FrankRep
08-15-2013, 01:59 PM
JCDenton0451 is just a rabid anti-Semite. He's attacking Levin and Rubin and calling them "Zionists" because they're Jewish and he hates Jews. Nothing more to it than that.

Plus, supporting Israel doesn't automatically make you a Zionist either.

TaftFan
08-15-2013, 02:02 PM
Plus, supporting Israel doesn't automatically make you a Zionist either.
It kind of does. The problem is many misconceptions with Zionism, ex.-that it means you want constant war, world government, banking cartels, etc.

LibertyEagle
08-15-2013, 02:04 PM
Sheesh, who cares if he is a zionist; he is what he is? Why does every damn thread have to go this way?

Levin denouncing Rubin is a GOOD THING. Why can't we just let it be?

FrankRep
08-15-2013, 02:09 PM
It kind of does. The problem is many misconceptions with Zionism, ex.-that it means you want constant war, world government, banking cartels, etc.

Zionism goes far beyond just supporting Israel.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Zionism is a form of nationalism of Jews and Jewish culture that supports a Jewish nation state in the territory defined as the Land of Israel. Zionism supports Jews upholding their Jewish identity, opposes the assimilation of Jews into other societies and has advocated the return of Jews to Israel as a means for Jews to be a majority in their own nation, and to be liberated from antisemitic discrimination, exclusion, and persecution that had historically occurred in the diaspora.

neoreactionary
08-15-2013, 02:15 PM
Sheesh, who cares if he is a zionist; he is what he is? Why does every damn thread have to go this way?

Levin denouncing Rubin is a GOOD THING. Why can't we just let it be?

Every single person here other than JCDenton0451 made positive comments about this. He is the one who brought up Zionism and hi-jacked the discussion. Letting neo-Nazis post freely on your forums can sometimes have negative effects.

/HE MUST BE A PAID INFILTRATOR/OPERATIVE HERP DERP