PDA

View Full Version : Q2 ends this Friday -- THIS IS THE WEEK TO DONATE $$ TO RON PAUL 2008!

Zydeco
06-24-2007, 06:39 PM
Folks, the second quarter ends this Friday so if you intend to donate to RP08 but haven't done so yet, this is the week to do it. A dollar donated this week is like five dollars donated next week because big Q2 numbers will lead to exponentially larger Q3 numbers.

You can't afford not to donate to Ron, if he's not elected the federal government will extract the money from you in coming years anyway and we all know it's true. So give till it hurts, as much as giving generously to RP hurts you it hurts the neocons more! :cool: :D :p

hells_unicorn
06-24-2007, 06:42 PM
I'm going to try to get another $100 donation in before the end of the week, I've given $400 so far and I plan to give the full $2,300 before the primaries happen.

rich34
06-24-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm pitching in at least another 50. I'm broke as it is, but this is something I strongly believe in. We normal everyday people have to keep giving because Ron is not going to attract the large corporate interests like the other bought and paid for politicans!

LibertyEagle
06-24-2007, 07:06 PM
Yeah, that's why it would help if we could bring in more of the older folks. They are the ones who have the money.

PatriotOne
06-24-2007, 07:08 PM
I'm on it also.

CJLauderdale4
06-24-2007, 07:11 PM
I'm a sole bread-winner with 5 children. I get paid on Thurday, and for my birthday on Friday, I told my family I wanted a printout from the Ron Paul website saying they received our gift of whatever amount they were going to spend on me. I don't want anymore birthdays without knowing that the liberty the Founders fought for are being reinstated by our President!!

danda
06-24-2007, 07:14 PM
Link: http://www.karmus.com/viewfund/119301

I added your message to this fundraising page I just started. Clicking "Contribute" on that page will take you to the official Ron Paul donation page. Afterward, you can record the amount ( anonymously if you like ) so that we can all get a sense of satisfaction as the numbers go up.

This is very unscientific and unofficial of course, but I like being able to measure things, and it will feel good to arrive at the 2k goal.

Folks, the second quarter ends this Friday so if you intend to donate to RP08 but haven't done so yet, this is the week to do it. A dollar donated this week is like five dollars donated next week because big Q2 numbers will lead to exponentially larger Q3 numbers.

You can't afford not to donate to Ron, if he's not elected the federal government will extract the money from you in coming years anyway and we all know it's true. So give till it hurts, as much as giving generously to RP hurts you it hurts the neocons more!

Zydeco
06-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm a sole bread-winner with 5 children. I get paid on Thurday, and for my birthday on Friday, I told my family I wanted a printout from the Ron Paul website saying they received our gift of whatever amount they were going to spend on me. I don't want anymore birthdays without knowing that the liberty the Founders fought for are being reinstated by our President!!

Heroic, man. Not kidding.

EvoPro
06-24-2007, 07:22 PM
I will contribute another $50 as well.

DXDoug
06-24-2007, 07:24 PM
Will be donating too thanks for the heads up. I knew there was something i needed to do with the money before i spend it all! :D

Zydeco
06-24-2007, 07:29 PM
I encourage people to donate thru Dan's site upthread!

Wyurm
06-24-2007, 07:31 PM

There was no way I could not donate what little I can after reading this. So very true.

mport1
06-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Ron Paul is the only candidate in our lifetimes thus far who has the ability to bring the message of liberty and limited government masses, and unfortunately, I feel like he may be the only candidate with this opportunity for decades to come. There is nobody like Dr. Paul currently in government and it could be a very long time before someone is able to amass similar credentials to allow him to speak from the platform that Paul is afforded as a 10th term Congressman.

By far the most important thing we can do to help spread Ron’s message and increase his chances of getting elected is donating to his campaign. Money is everything in politics today and without our monetary support, Ron Paul is at a large disadvantage to the “top tier candidates.” We need to donate what we can spare (every little bit helps) for this incredible (and only) opportunity we have to spread the message of liberty to the nation. If we all do our part, we would be an unstoppable force. Act now - please do not let this chance slip away!

The price is small, and what would you pay to live in a country that is truly free with a government that actually follows the Constitution? There should be absolutely no excuse for not donating. $10-20 will mean nothing down the road no matter how much we might value it now. It is VERY easy to skip spending money here or there to donate it to Dr. Paul.

Patrick Henry once said, “Give me liberty or give me death!” Are we not even willing to spend as little as $10-20 for the cause of liberty?

Mani
06-24-2007, 08:18 PM
I'm hoping for a big push in donations this week! If you ever considered donating this is the time to do it!

A big number Q2 now, will give some legitimacy to his campaign. They won't be able to say his supporters are a few fringe spammers if he's bringing in a several million dollar war chest.

Also, the media will realize RP's campaign has some advertising revenue, that's money they would be interested in, and it could open up his media outlets. If RP has the ability to thrown in some TV, print, radio ads, the media may want a part of it!

It takes time to get Ron Paul's message out to the people, donations now will help things go so much faster.

I gave last month, and decided I have to help this Q2 number, so donated another $100 this weekend. Even if you can only donate $20 it's still worth it! That's less than a Friday night at the movies.

Please donate before June 30th, we need to send a message!

Look out Washington, RON PAUL IS HERE, and he's armed with the Constitution!

mport1
06-24-2007, 08:28 PM
Double post.

tnvoter
06-24-2007, 09:30 PM
i donated 10 on friday, and 10-20 more coming this week! i know its not much but i do know every little bit adds up

Mitt Romneys sideburns
06-24-2007, 10:32 PM
If I mail in the contribution with that form on the campaign site, can it be cash? Or does it have to be check or money order?

jd603
06-24-2007, 10:36 PM
i donated 10 on friday, and 10-20 more coming this week! i know its not much but i do know every little bit adds up

See that is what people always think, if everyone who said "my $10 wouldn't count" and didn't donate, there could literally be millions of dollars lost. ... it counts !! Same theory goes for voting "my vote doesn't count" , cop outs!

herepamwas
06-24-2007, 10:40 PM
I donated 25$, which now brings my total up to 50$. And coming from a skin flint,single mom, never donated anything except for UNICEF :eek: like me. It is a miracle.:D

CJLauderdale4
06-24-2007, 10:42 PM
See that is what people always think, if everyone who said "my $10 wouldn't count" and didn't donate, there could literally be millions of dollars lost. ... it counts !! Same theory goes for voting "my vote doesn't count" , cop outs!

Everything counts!!
Give what you can!!! Let your voice be heard!!

damijin
06-24-2007, 11:12 PM
I'm 19 and I'll be donating another $45 to bring my total up to $100. Students4Paul.com is doing quite well.

ChrisM
06-25-2007, 12:02 AM
I may be the youngest to-be-voter here and I've donated $25. Looking forward to more donations soon!

briatx
06-25-2007, 12:03 AM
I'll be giving at least another $500. Maybe up to $1000... we'll see.

UCFGavin
06-25-2007, 12:07 AM
16 and so far donated 110 dollars :)

great to hear. i wish i was that smart when i was 16 :(

berkeleybound
06-25-2007, 12:32 AM
I wish I had $110 when I was 16. :)

berkeleybound
06-25-2007, 12:33 AM
Link: http://www.karmus.com/viewfund/119301

I added your message to this fundraising page I just started. Clicking "Contribute" on that page will take you to the official Ron Paul donation page. Afterward, you can record the amount ( anonymously if you like ) so that we can all get a sense of satisfaction as the numbers go up.

This is very unscientific and unofficial of course, but I like being able to measure things, and it will feel good to arrive at the 2k goal.

We're doing the same thing with our Facebook group. Hoping to hit $22k by the deadline. (Better graphic too ;) )

http://students4paul.com/

CJLauderdale4
06-25-2007, 12:54 AM
16 and so far donated 110 dollars :)

16??? Can't even vote yet and already a part of the movement!! Very nice!!

Just bought a shirt off of your Zazzle site.
Customized the back with some quotes on preemptive war and liberty vs. security.
Coming in just in time for the YRNC here in FL on July 4th. Ron's supposedly invited and coming...

http://ronpaul.meetup.com/291/calendar/5882208/

Shmuel Spade
06-25-2007, 12:57 AM
I wish I had $110 when I was 16. :)

I wish I had $110 right now!

Lord Xar
06-25-2007, 01:11 AM

You can't afford not to donate to Ron, if he's not elected the federal government will extract the money from you in coming years anyway and we all know it's true. So give till it hurts, as much as giving generously to RP hurts you it hurts the neocons more! :cool: :D :p

Why isn't this posted on his MYSPACE account or wherever he has a huge fanbase?

I just went there and didn't see any mention of it. This is important... I am gonna drop a hundyfifdy right now :-)

dspectre
06-25-2007, 06:08 AM
bump.

Mani
06-25-2007, 08:07 AM
Why isn't this posted on his MYSPACE account or wherever he has a huge fanbase?

I just went there and didn't see any mention of it. This is important... I am gonna drop a hundyfifdy right now :-)

We should post comments about donating before June 30th!

BuddyRey
06-25-2007, 08:31 AM
I got my donation in! I can't wait to see how RP does!

CJLauderdale4
06-25-2007, 08:56 PM
bump....and give!!
It's the new dance craze sweeping the nation:

BUMP.....AND GIVE!!

Bradley in DC
06-25-2007, 09:14 PM
I'll be doing my bills this week and plan on maxing out with my third contribution.

damijin
06-25-2007, 09:41 PM
I'm happy to say that the facebook group and students4paul.com is making efforts to give as much as we can before Q2 is over. One thread today has raised over $325 so far (almost entirely in small $10-25 donations) and has two people talking about matching each other on $200 donations to raise another $400.

students4paul.com has raised nearly $20,000 in less than two weeks. I'm hoping they can get it to 22,008 before Friday.

Original_Intent
06-25-2007, 09:50 PM
I'm happy to say that the facebook group and students4paul.com is making efforts to give as much as we can before Q2 is over. One thread today has raised over $325 so far (almost entirely in small $10-25 donations) and has two people talking about matching each other on $200 donations to raise another $400.

students4paul.com has raised nearly $20,000 in less than two weeks. I'm hoping they can get it to 22,008 before Friday.

The original goal was 12,008 so you should shoot for 24,016 and double the goal!

RP08
06-25-2007, 09:52 PM
Donated today for the first time to any political endeavor.

For the longest time it was a matter of picking "the lesser of the evils". Of late I've come to appreciate the sense that going with Ron Paul is like going with the only non-evil (and then some).

singapore_sling
06-25-2007, 09:54 PM
Going to donate once i cash my first paycheck ever from my first job(im 17).

Sal Collaziano
06-25-2007, 10:11 PM
Going to donate once i cash my first paycheck ever from my first job(im 17).
Damn, that's pretty cool! I'll be making my third donation in a few minutes..

Sal Collaziano
06-25-2007, 10:15 PM
Your confirmation number:
T4762-79324317

LibertyEagle
06-25-2007, 10:16 PM
For the longest time it was a matter of picking "the lesser of the evils". Of late I've come to appreciate the sense that going with Ron Paul is like going with the only non-evil (and then some).

I know what you mean. :) Welcome to the group!

gravesdav
06-26-2007, 06:46 AM
BUMP. It's important

aknappjr
06-26-2007, 11:39 AM
Bump. Donated.

EvoPro
06-26-2007, 02:33 PM
Bump. Very Important.

briatx
06-26-2007, 10:55 PM
+$1000 from me. That gets me to $1500 total. I plan on maxing out, but the wife might chip in some too. :)

Yeah, you might say thats a pretty damn nice TV right there. But let me ask you this: what good is a damn nice TV if you have to watch Hillary give the State of the Union address on it... or even worse -- Rudy. Cringe.

I want to see 5 MIL for Q2! Some people see overzealous rumors, I see self fulfilling prophecy.

Noodles
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
It's an honor to post on the same message board. Thank you for your patriotism.

Rock On

BillyBeer
06-26-2007, 10:57 PM
I've sent him $300. Please everyone put your money where your mouth is.

V-rod
06-27-2007, 02:28 AM
BUMP
+ sent him some

Dan Klaus
06-27-2007, 03:40 AM
Dear Dan Klaus,

Thank you very much for your donation of $50.00 to the Ron Paul 2008 Presidential Campaign.

Your donation will allow us to expand and grow our campaign.

We depend on donors like you to help us spread the message of freedom, peace and prosperity through Ron Paul’s candidacy.

Thanks for being a part of the campaign!

damijin
06-27-2007, 04:31 AM
Bump -

Students4Paul.com and the Facebook Group have raised over $3000 in the past two days, and are continuing to raise more support. I will personally be leading at least one more matching rally on the Facebook group this week.

The way we've been getting students involved is by starting donor matching threads, this is where someone starts a thread and says "I'll match the next 5 people who donate for up to $20", what happens is for each person who donates 20 or more, the OP matches that with up to $20 as promised, and all of the activity is recorded on Students4Paul.

This has been phenominally successful, spawning such contributions such as "I'll donate 200 dollars if someone matches me" (matched within a few hours), and "I'll donate 250 dollars if this thread can raise 100 dollars in the next 40 minutes", which it did and exceeded by quite a bit. Also, we've had one very generous donor who has offered to match all NEW donors (as in people who havent donated before) for 300% of their first donation!

Many new donors have donated $25 each and had that matched at $75 by Kyle. A phenominal effort by him to get new donors involved and to be commended.

All in all, we hope to raise the facebook group's contributions to well over $22,000 before the quarter ends! Hurrah for students!