PDA

View Full Version : Story about a cop Not Killing a dog!

mello
08-13-2013, 04:18 PM
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/203596/baltimore-police-officer-got-a-call-about-a-vicious-pit-bull-and-this-is-what-happened-next/

evilfunnystuff
08-13-2013, 04:28 PM
False flag?:confused:

phill4paul
08-13-2013, 04:39 PM
This story is from awhile ago. My RP SEARCH-FU seems to be a fail these days. lol. It's a very good story with a happy ending indeed, but, it seems to keep making the rounds. Here and on other sites.

paulbot24
08-13-2013, 04:44 PM
So did he forget his firearm or is he a really bad shot?

Scrapmo
08-13-2013, 05:14 PM
Since the cop did not neutralize the threat, did the dog murder him and the family next door as well?

Paulbot99
08-13-2013, 06:05 PM
Believe it or not there are good individuals among the police force. Yes, cops routinely abuse their power and feel righteous about it while lording it over us mundanes. However, there is an occasional decent human being to be found within the force.

Reason
08-13-2013, 06:11 PM
False flag?:confused:

i loled

green73
08-13-2013, 06:12 PM
Believe it or not there are good individuals among the police force. Yes, cops routinely abuse their power and feel righteous about it while lording it over us mundanes. However, there is an occasional decent human being to be found within the force.

So what, it's still a bad system with little if any accountability, which is perfect for sociopaths.

Paulbot99
08-13-2013, 06:19 PM
I know. I don't make any effort to defend the system. I do, however, accept that there are good, well-meaning people who do want to become cops because our society makes them out to be good guys.

That said, I automatically distrust any cop that speaks to me. I know that if I am ever questioned by a cop, it's better to recite the 5th Amendment and call my lawyer afterwards. Don't worry about me suddenly obeying the cops without question. I do not trust any of them until proven otherwise. To not be open to any of them proving to be good is to engage in collectivism, however. So I am wary, but not hostile.

Still, I do want this corrupt system overhauled as soon as possible.