PDA

View Full Version : New Ron Paul Dedication page with FundRaiser and videos.

danda
06-24-2007, 06:23 PM
Hi everyone,

I've added a page dedicated to Ron Paul on Karmus.com. Here's the linky-do:

http://www.karmus.com/viewcard/119284

My hope is that this page can serve as a place for new people to get some positive exposure to Ron Paul. I tried to put up videos with mostly introductory material, or that are "feel good" with lots of music, energy, etc, and that are of a generally high quality.

Also, the page accepts comments for each photo and video, and has tools for tracking campaign donations (by visitors only) and for inviting your contacts to come and interact.

So if you like it, please leave a comment and invite more folks to check it out!

If you have any videos that you recommend for adding, or other advice/criticism, please drop me a note on this forum. Or you can always create your own dedication page on Karmus. I've been thinking that a dedication with videos and photos highlighting the community aspect of the revolution could be a good idea. Anyone want to give it a go?

Full Disclosure: I am the programmer that built most of Karmus.com - back in 2005 for a client. It has been mostly dead for a long time, and this weekend I added video embedding functionality to it with the idea that it might be useful for us Ron Paul supporters as a way to group videos, photos, comments, and fundraising all together.