PDA

View Full Version : Dog The Bounty Hunter To Pursue Edward Snowden (parody?)

GregSarnowski
08-13-2013, 11:31 AM
LOL I'm honestly not sure if this is real or a parody site like the onion. The ridiculous quotes make me lean toward it being a joke, also the reference to the $1 billion bounty which I've never heard of/seems excessive.

Then again the rest of the articles on the site seem feasible and I wouldn't put it past "Dog" to try and bring attention to himself like this.

http://elitedaily.com/news/world/dog-the-bounty-hunter-is-willing-to-risk-his-freedom-to-pursue-edward-snowden/

Dog the Bounty Hunter has announced plans to enter Russia and illegally capture NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

Dog, a.k.a Duane Chapman, held a random press conference outside Hawaii’s Da Kine bail bonds, where he said “Sometimes you gotta bend the rules to save America, and if I can catch this traitor Snowden and bring him back to God’s side, then it’ll be worth the risk of a lifetime of hard labor in a Siberian gulag.”

Dog actually isn’t the only bounty hunter who has offered to go after the fugitive as the reward for the capture and return of Snowden is currently set at one billion dollars.

And Dog clearly has no problem trespassing to do what’s right, since he was recently arrested and released by Mexican authorities for illegally bounty hunting outside of the United States.

kathy88
08-13-2013, 11:39 AM
If its true I hope the Russians get him.

torchbearer
08-13-2013, 11:40 AM
I'd take Dog out, personally, if he touches Edward.

AFPVet
08-13-2013, 12:14 PM
I have a very difficult time believing this lol. The only reason why he went after that fugitive in Mexico was because that fugitive raped women and Dog was willing to take the risk.... Conversely, blowing the whistle on the government should put Snowden on Dog's good side.