PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul: Mitch McConnell is the one holding his nose, not Jesse Benton

ObiRandKenobi
08-13-2013, 10:13 AM
rand paul says jesse benton sincerely wants mitch to be reelected

"I've been on a campaign but with him before, and I'm guessing it's McConnell who has to hold his nose sometimes."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7vAEQzDE1w

h/t MP (http://www.mofopolitics.com/2013/08/13/rand-paul-chris-christies-attack-on-libertarians-a-big-mistake-for-him/)

fr33
08-13-2013, 10:23 AM
lulz. He alludes to Benton having smelly farts.

Aratus
08-14-2013, 09:44 AM
Mitch did manage to photo~op the brouhaha onto the ever expanding budget of the Obama Adinistration rather cleverly
after realizing that Jesse Benton can be life's sweet overgrown clueless CHILDE of the Universe. the odds are roughly 50/50
that Sacha Baron Cohen could arrive at footage for a sequel to BORAT or Bruno and that even wily Mitch may be punk'd!

Aratus
08-14-2013, 09:54 AM
lulz. He alludes to Benton having smelly farts.

i did RPF opine here that pore jessie benton can be an ideologue and is not like yesteryear's
Young Republicans who got recruited into Richard Nixon's whitehouse plumbers. Jesse B hath
mores & morals!!!!! twas a brilliant interview by senator rand! much is wisely unsaid! again,:D
lets keep pore Jesse away from heapin' helpinz of BUSH's baked beans, indeed, as we all do
hope JEB or NEIL ain't on the 2016 or 2020 GOP tickets! Joe B or Hillary just might be the D?

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:01 AM
i wouldahhh guessed that since pore jessie B in some of the footage
looks like he's sweating up a storm that maybe like sen. rick santorum's
infamous identical sweaters he really could not afford outfit changes
or dry cleaning when in the midst of the campaign zoo~like madness!

Lucille
08-14-2013, 10:07 AM
Mitch did manage to photo~op the brouhaha onto the ever expanding budget of the Obama Adinistration rather cleverly
after realizing that Jesse Benton can be life's sweet overgrown clueless CHILDE of the Universe. the odds are roughly 50/50
that Sacha Baron Cohen could arrive at footage for a sequel to BORAT or Bruno and that even wily Mitch may be punk'd!

Another reason I hate that guy.

Jesse Benton, senior vice president of Campaign for Liberty and former campaign spokesman for Paul, said Paul was not familiar with Cohen's HBO program, Da Ali G Show. "If it's not on hard-core financial news, he doesn't follow it," Benton said. But, he added, "It sounds like it's going to be pretty funny."

Hilarious.

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:14 AM
goat cheese, yes...

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:15 AM
rand won in 2010 anyway...
it was a GOP year as the Ds
in KY were split into three...

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:18 AM
Dr Ron may have been fated to be the proud & wise father
of an erudite guy who easily may end up on a GOP ticket!!!
KENTUCKY as a state tends to ticket balance things greatly.

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:21 AM
kentucky

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:21 AM
has two
senators.
mitch has
no potus
ambitions.

Aratus
08-14-2013, 10:22 AM