PDA

View Full Version : I think November 5th made us complacent...

Jerome
11-27-2007, 10:02 PM
It was great, and got us millions of $'s worth of coverage. However, I think all that attention has made people think that we have won and that no work needs to be done.

We all got the email BEGGING us to donate before the 16th. The campaign needs our money now!!

If they are telling us this, why is no one listening? We need donations NOW!!!! Everyone, please donate on the 30th!!!

drexhex
11-27-2007, 10:05 PM
If they are telling us this, why is no one listening? We need donations NOW!!!! Everyone, please donate on the 30th!!!

Uhm... what?

Why did you say no one is listening because the donations aren't coming in "NOW!!!" and then promote the 30th? It's 3 days away. Don't complain about people not donating on the 30th when it's only the 27th.

PrimarilyPaul
11-27-2007, 10:05 PM
We need people registering as a Republican now!

Maverick
11-27-2007, 10:06 PM
Umm....WTF? We've been over this more times than the grand total of our growing national debt. We're not arguing over the fundraising anymore.

The debate on this is OVER.

PatriotOne
11-27-2007, 10:10 PM
Could you not post this on one of the other hundred fricken threads that are already arguing ad nauseum over this?

Knock it off! I think trolls are just trying to waste our time. Everyone just let this thread die.

Jerome
11-29-2007, 09:22 PM
4 more hours on the West Coast. DONATE EVERYONE!