PDA

View Full Version : Outrage as Missouri State Fair rodeo clown dresses as Barack Obama

TaftFan
08-11-2013, 08:12 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2389550/Outcry-Missouri-state-fair-featured-rodeo-clown-dressed-President-Obama-getting-run-bull.html

LOL

ObiRandKenobi
08-11-2013, 08:15 PM
that doesn't seem that racist to me.

PatriotOne
08-11-2013, 08:15 PM
That's racist! If it had been a Bill Clinton costume it would have been just in bad taste though (to Dems anyways).

anaconda
08-11-2013, 08:34 PM
Tax dollars were involved so it seems questionable to me. Not that I didn't chuckle.

oyarde
08-11-2013, 08:35 PM
400,000 tax payer dollars , ouch .

jdmyprez_deo_vindice
08-11-2013, 08:36 PM
Hmmm a clown dressed as Obama... What is the difference?

ObiRandKenobi
08-11-2013, 08:37 PM
Tax dollars were involved so it seems questionable to me. Not that I didn't chuckle.

i suspect if instead of a clown they built a shrine in worship of obama, democrats wouldn't question the use of taxpayer dollars so much.

fr33
08-11-2013, 08:44 PM
I think the people crying that it's racist are actually ashamed of Obama's skin color. Nixon masks anyone?

tod evans
08-11-2013, 08:45 PM
Appropriate...

James Madison
08-11-2013, 08:59 PM
Not only racist, but anti-American?! Now if it were George W. Bush...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Another boring, nonevent labeled as "controversial." Anyway, the picture is funny as it looks like the broomstick is up the president's--uh, I mean--the rodeo clown's butt.

JustinTime
08-11-2013, 09:39 PM

From you I can understand that, but most of the people saying they oppose this because of taxes are full it schitt. Most of them love taxpayer funded stuff, they're just crying because Comrade Barack was the butt of a joke.

The entire state fair is taxpayer funded, but ask them if they want to do away with the whole thing.

400,000 tax payer dollars , ouch .

The Obama Halloween mask would be what, $10?

easycougar
08-11-2013, 09:45 PM
As a Missourian, I don't mind my STATE tax dollars going towards this...

Dogsoldier
08-11-2013, 09:54 PM
They always cry racism...Maybe most people are just not happy with the president...Think?

MRK
08-11-2013, 10:11 PM
People who can only see this as racist almost certainly only voted for Obama because of his race.

When you're a hammer, everything looks like a nail.

JustinTime
08-11-2013, 10:14 PM
They always cry racism...Maybe most people are just not happy with the president...Think?

If everything else was exactly the same, only the presidents skin color was different, this wouldnt be racist.

Wrap your mind around that.

WTF does "racism" even mean anymore? Used to be that "racism" meant hating someone for their race, now... its just a meaningless hollow, empty word that morons throw around anytime anyone who isn't white faces the slightest bit of adversity.

enhanced_deficit
08-11-2013, 10:16 PM
The dope SWC drone kills innocent children to please his pup masters and there are mild frowns, and this causes "outrage" in America?
This freedom course we are on might be well deserved.

MRK
08-11-2013, 10:46 PM
The dope SWC drone kills innocent children to please his pup masters and there are mild frowns, and this causes "outrage" in America?
This freedom course we are on might be well deserved.

Freedom? I shower in that

Sometimes we have to bomb some freedom into mooslims to help save freedom around the world and let everyone know how much extra free we have to give

jkob
08-11-2013, 11:21 PM
lol the only time I've been to a rodeo was back during the 90s and they did the exact same thing with a cutout of Bill Clinton.

enhanced_deficit
08-11-2013, 11:45 PM
Controversial video has been leaked to media:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSik7I3w2Ng

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSik7I3w2Ng

Freedom? I shower in that

Hard to shower in Freedom that comes in NFL approved Freezer bags.

oyarde
08-11-2013, 11:46 PM
From you I can understand that, but most of the people saying they oppose this because of taxes are full it schitt. Most of them love taxpayer funded stuff, they're just crying because Comrade Barack was the butt of a joke.

The entire state fair is taxpayer funded, but ask them if they want to do away with the whole thing.

The Obama Halloween mask would be what, $10?

If a fair cannot pay for itself , who needs it ? I do not.

JustinTime
08-12-2013, 08:37 AM
If a fair cannot pay for itself , who needs it ? I do not.

Lets by honest, only a handful of principled people give a shit about taxpayers funding of a fair, 99.99% of the people wringing their hands over this are only upset because Chairman Barack was made fun of. If he is shown the proper respect in the future, I promise you, all controversy over using taxpayers money to fund this comes to a screeching halt.

That servile attitude, creating a virtual royalty, bothers me far more than the Halloween masks cost.

trey4sports
08-12-2013, 09:12 AM
For once I can be proud of my state.

anaconda
08-12-2013, 12:08 PM
i suspect if instead of a clown they built a shrine in worship of obama, democrats wouldn't question the use of taxpayer dollars so much.

Tea Party would have gone ballistic.

presence
08-12-2013, 12:30 PM
the young Missourians who witnessed this stunt learned

exactly the wrong lesson about political discourse —

that somehow it’s ever acceptable to, in a public event,
disrespect, taunt and joke
about harming the president of our great nation,”

McCaskill’s statement said.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/11/rodeo-clown-dons-obama-mask-gets-chased-by-bull-crowd-goes-nuts-libs-want-heads-to-roll/

Political agitation,
by the passions it arouses or the convictions it engenders,
may in fact stimulate men to the violation of the law.
Detestation of existing policies is easily transformed into forcible resistance

of the authority which puts them in execution, and it would be folly to disregard the causal relation between the two.
Yet to assimilate agitation, legitimate as such, with direct incitement to violent resistance,
is to disregard the tolerance of all methods of political agitation which in normal times is a safeguard of free government.

The Honorable Judge Learned Hand..

anaconda
08-12-2013, 01:47 PM
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/11/rodeo-clown-dons-obama-mask-gets-chased-by-bull-crowd-goes-nuts-libs-want-heads-to-roll/

Some excellent comments below the article. A lot of good cases made that the left's skin is a good deal thinner than the right's.

anaconda
08-12-2013, 01:51 PM

The swing of left-right pendulum is tiring. It is sad to think that the cause of liberty might be less vociferous if a Republican were in office.

Lucille
08-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Banzai (http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/2013-08-12/barrack-rodeo-clown)!

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7285/9491091151_d719d5609d_b.jpg

Obozo's a rodeo clown

He sports an insidious frown

His arrogant charm

Protects him from harm

While his lies bring a whole nation down

The Limerick King

enhanced_deficit
08-13-2013, 02:42 AM
Some excellent comments below the article. A lot of good cases made that the left's skin is a good deal thinner than the right's.

Is Left for or against SWC these days?