PDA

View Full Version : I Feel Safer Already

pcosmar
08-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Workers at JFK report package made them ill
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/08/11/jfk-airport-workers-sickened/2640845/

NEW YORK (AP) — The FBI is testing a substance in a package at John F. Kennedy International Airport in "an abundance of caution" after two customs workers reported they felt ill after opening it Sunday.

Package of Beauty Supplies Triggers Police, FBI Response at JFK
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/JFK-Foul-Smell-Package-Nerve-Gas-Police-FBI-Response-219180951.html
(note the url v headline)

Officials eventually determined that the package only contained beauty supplies and nothing harmful, but preliminary tests on the contents of the package by Port Authority police tested positive for weapons grade chemicals.

The two customs agents who noticed the smell felt sick at first but are now feeling better and have declined any medical treatment, the source said.

Doesn't that just give you the "warm fuzzies" :rolleyes:

tod evans
08-11-2013, 06:22 PM
I'd be interested to see the HAZMAT bill....:eek:

squarepusher
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
these brave men and women all deserve pensions.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2013, 06:24 PM
Just another day in AmeriKa.

Anti Federalist
08-11-2013, 06:25 PM
these brave men and women all deserve pensions.

I'm just glad all the officers were safe and uninjured.

DamianTV
08-11-2013, 06:55 PM
Since this thread is nothing but Sarcasm, I also feel safer and unviolated when they grope and fondle my genitals.

tod evans
08-11-2013, 06:57 PM
Since this thread is nothing but Sarcasm, I also feel safer and unviolated when they grope and fondle my genitals.

Oooo, did you get to experience the new ribbed and dry-lubricated gloves yet?

:rolleyes:

pcosmar
08-11-2013, 07:05 PM
(note the url v headline)

no one?

FK-Foul-Smell-Package-Nerve-Gas-Police-FBI-Response

The first headline I read was about workers getting sick,,,
Then about Customs agents getting sick after opening packages,, (And I thought,,,,why?)
Because they tested positive for nerve agents,,

but it was harmless cosmetics.. and everybody got well all of a sudden (workman's comp wouldn't pay)

Anything under your sink or in your bathroom can be used against you,, in headlines and in court.
Feel better now?

DamianTV
08-11-2013, 07:08 PM
Oooo, did you get to experience the new ribbed and dry-lubricated gloves yet?

:rolleyes:

No, but the "Courtesy Reacharound" wasnt as "Courteous" as I thought it was going to be. It was more like having my testicles massaged by two concrete blocks being smashed together. They forgot to ask me to "Cough" however. Think I should / can sue for that?