PDA

View Full Version : Fox just had a piece on the internet..

MadViking10
11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
and fund raising.

Lots of talk about Ron Paul but mostly dismissed Ron Paul supporters as a small part of the voting public. Said agin that we were the minority. Then went on to talk alot about the other candidates and how they are doing. Lots of good shots of the Ron Paul forums website and the OFFICIAL campaign page.

The Plan
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM
links?
anything?

MadViking10
11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
Sorry just watching TV. :(

Zym
11-27-2007, 10:11 PM
Maybe they need a hand mailed bumper sticker along with a slim jim and hand written note to see that us internet spammers write actual letters and vote? 80,000 individual envelopes along with a bumper sticker may just convince them we are for real. Heck, Dr. Paul suggested it on MSNBC this morning. I think the official campaign would go along (although not officially). It was Paul that brought it up, he will be disappointed if his army doesn't come through.

Keep the notes nice and positive. No flaming them or threats.

Give me liberty
11-27-2007, 10:15 PM
and fund raising.

Lots of talk about Ron Paul but mostly dismissed Ron Paul supporters as a small part of the voting public. Said agin that we were the minority. Then went on to talk alot about the other candidates and how they are doing. Lots of good shots of the Ron Paul forums website and the OFFICIAL campaign page.

small eh? well then , prove to me that rommey has the biggest support in the whole nation, most of his support comes from the CFR itself and the money that he has rasied are his own money from the bank thats what some people say.

why do you think he has the most support in the media owned and runed media polls? think and find the answer for yourself, i cannot say it here since fox news is lurking at us Lol.

Rommey reminds me of a younger bush version.

hell imagine if ron paul wins Cailf?

i have a very werid feeling that atm fox news is lurking at us ready now Lol.

AlexMerced
11-27-2007, 10:18 PM
Bush if he was a much better speaker