PDA

View Full Version : Cuban

JMO
11-27-2007, 09:45 PM
I just noticed this even though its almost 2 months old. This is from Mark Cubans website. It almost looks like he is a Ron Paul supporter without naming him.

http://www.blogmaverick.com/2007/09/03/politics/

slantedview
11-27-2007, 09:46 PM
Yeah, DEFINATELY sounds like Ron Paul is the man for him.

newmedia4ron
11-27-2007, 09:52 PM
wow productive thread:rolleyes:

Are you registered?
Are you a delegate?
Have you applied to be a Poll Worker and/or Vote Count Watcher?
Do you know your polling place?
Have you recruited other supporters to become delegates?
Have you circulated a petition?
Have you verified (from the horse’s mouth) that Ron Paul will be on your state’s ballot?
Do you attend GOP meetings (township - county – state)?
Have you canvassed collecting names and phone numbers and sent it to HQ?
Have you promoted Ron Paul to Christian media and ProLife groups?
Do you ask your local television stations to profile/interview Ron Paul?
Do you write letters to you local newspapers?
Have you promoted Ron Paul at gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, etc?
Have you passed out registration forms to young supporters?
Do you call talk radio shows and pitch (http://bhday.wordpress.com/2007/10/29/pitching-ron-paul/) Ron Paul?
Do you have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your meetup members to be ready to mobilize when needed?
Have you hit the streets passing out DVDs/literature?
Have you sent letters to celebrities asking for an endorsement?
Have you attempted to get your local public access channel to play Ron Paul videos such as his previous interviews in public access shows?

MadViking10
11-27-2007, 09:53 PM

Are you registered?
Are you a delegate?
Have you verified (from the horse’s mouth) that Ron Paul will be on your state’s ballot?
Have you promoted Ron Paul at gunshows, anti-war rallies, prolife meetings, etc?
Do you call talk radio shows and pitch (http://bhday.wordpress.com/2007/10/29/pitching-ron-paul/) Ron Paul?
Do you have the names, addresses, and phone numbers of your meetup members to be ready to mobilize when needed?
Have you attempted to get your local public access channel to play Ron Paul videos such as his previous interviews in public access shows?

Dont dismiss what people post. It makes you look like a huge ASS !

angelatc
11-27-2007, 09:55 PM
I subscribed to his blog right after that posting, and he's never mentioned anything about it again. But hey - maybe we'll get his vote in the primary.

Shink
11-27-2007, 10:01 PM
I believe that guy participated somehow in Loose Change Final cut, which'd mean he's talked to Alex Jones, which'd mean he's heard the gospel according to Ron.

PatriotOne
11-27-2007, 10:04 PM
I just noticed this even though its almost 2 months old. This is from Mark Cubans website. It almost looks like he is a Ron Paul supporter without naming him.

http://www.blogmaverick.com/2007/09/03/politics/

I'd be shocked if he wasn't a Ron Paul supporter. He is a 9/11 Truther so it's almost a foregone conclusion :).

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&newwindow=1&num=10&lr=&cr=&as_ft=i&as_filetype=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&as_dt=i&as_sitesearch=&as_rights=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=%22mark+cuban%22+and+9%2F11&sa=N&tab=nw

PatriotOne
11-27-2007, 10:07 PM
I believe that guy participated somehow in Loose Change Final cut, which'd mean he's talked to Alex Jones, which'd mean he's heard the gospel according to Ron.

Mark pulled out under pressure of the News media. They roasted him in the press for financing it. He put up a good fight for awhile though.

someguy200
11-28-2007, 01:33 AM
Mark pulled out under pressure of the News media. They roasted him in the press for financing it. He put up a good fight for awhile though.

Doesn't he have enough money to tell the media to go f*ck themselves? I thought he was semi-retired from any position where his wealth was liable to be threatened by negative public opinion about him?

BLS
11-28-2007, 01:40 AM

Are you registered?
Are you a delegate?

dude.....

your shit is getting tired.
We know....we know.

I AM a Delegate. STOP ALREADY FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Maverick
11-28-2007, 01:43 AM

Yeah, and O'Reilly and other douchebags are roasting him now for his backing of the film "Redacted." I haven't looked it up yet, so I can't really say I know what it's about, but if loofah-boy hates it, that means it's probably great :D

blakjak
11-28-2007, 02:33 AM
Being a Mavericks fan and a consistent reader of this blog, it was by this exact blog entry that I came to know about Dr. Paul. As you can see, it wasn't the blog entry itself that mentioned him, but rather the overwhelming reader comments urging Cuban to look into Paul. So comments do work folks!

ctb619
11-28-2007, 02:35 AM
Being a Mavericks fan and a consistent reader of this blog, it was by this exact blog entry that I came to know about Dr. Paul. As you can see, it wasn't the blog entry itself that mentioned him, but rather the overwhelming reader comments urging Cuban to look into Paul. So comments do work folks!

Nice. I love to hear this stuff.