PDA

View Full Version : FL-Three punks beat kid half to death, nobody, including driver, does anything.

Anti Federalist
08-10-2013, 07:20 PM
Reason to homeschool #23,197

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zie7PkZEB4Y

heavenlyboy34
08-10-2013, 07:38 PM
This looks like a vid that was posted earlier this month, maybe last month....

Anti Federalist
08-10-2013, 07:39 PM
This looks like a vid that was posted earlier this month, maybe last month....

A repeat...?

Damn it.

Oh well, disregard.

heavenlyboy34
08-10-2013, 07:47 PM
A repeat...?

Damn it.

Oh well, disregard.
A forum search doesn't turn it up, but I've seen the video before. I coulda sworn it was on RPFs that I saw it. :/

kcchiefs6465
08-10-2013, 07:55 PM
A repeat...?

Damn it.

Oh well, disregard.
There is a thread with the video in HT. I don't think it's a repeat. (different subject, same video) I just saw it on the news the first time a few days ago. It can't be that old. I guess they were considering what to do with the driver. (whether to charge him or not- with what, I do not know) He's an old man. He wouldn't have been able to break it up if he tried and probably would have been attacked himself. I don't really fault him.

In case you are unaware of the back story the victim reported another kid who tried to sell him drugs. They suspended the student in question but he rode the bus home with the victim. Not justifying a broken arm but minding what pertains to you is step one in avoiding conflicts. Unless they were constantly harassing him to buy drugs he should have simply said, no, I don't want any and left it at that. I don't know what he really expected to happen being that he had to ride the bus home with them and probably even lives close by. And I don't know what the school expected permitting the kids he told on to ride the bus home with him.

kcchiefs6465
08-10-2013, 07:55 PM
A forum search doesn't turn it up, but I've seen the video before. I coulda sworn it was on RPFs that I saw it. :/
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?423639-Obama-these-could-be-my-sons

It is not a duplicate thread, though. AF actually made a very good point with his statement. The other thread not-so-much.

sluggo
08-10-2013, 10:20 PM
Lesson to American parents:

Don't expect government employees to protect your children.

AngryCanadian
08-10-2013, 10:27 PM
Cant say i am not surprised i saw this type of behavior in Canadian school bus as in schools.
Teachers wont nor the staff doesn't do anything. Unless the parents get involved. With that being said the driver could have done a lot more to prevent the beating.

Sola_Fide
08-10-2013, 10:30 PM
I would have loved to come up behind those punks and touch them with a cattle prod while they were doing that.

Dr.3D
08-10-2013, 10:38 PM
Delete

Weston White
08-10-2013, 10:44 PM
I heard the driver since retired, but if the driver would have done something to those kids, you know the story would have focused on the public’s call to fire the driver for his overly aggressive handling of the those kids, the school administration would have then placed him on paid suspension pending an investigation for his physical mishandling of the children, which is against school policy.

Either way, what is one old bus driver supposed to do against three punk kids, while confined in the slim isle of a school bus, really?

He gave them commands; they ignored him and ran out the back door of the bus.

Regardless as to stances on drug legalization, children should not become users, and that crap needs to stay off of campus, any way you slice your agruments.

Antischism
08-10-2013, 10:57 PM
Hmm... I imagine the bus driver didn't want to get himself in some deep shit, so it's a damned if you do, damned if you don't kind of situation here. Personally, I would have hit the brakes on that bus and told those kids what's up. Let them know who the boss was, and that I was going to make sure their punk asses wound up in juvenile hall if they persisted. I'd shield the kid getting pounced on if need be.

tod evans
08-11-2013, 05:37 AM
In case you are unaware of the back story the victim reported another kid who tried to sell him drugs.

So the reality of this incident not being reported is that a teenaged snitch got an ass-whuppin' for snitching on another kid.

PaulConventionWV
08-11-2013, 06:42 AM
There is a thread with the video in HT. I don't think it's a repeat. (different subject, same video) I just saw it on the news the first time a few days ago. It can't be that old. I guess they were considering what to do with the driver. (whether to charge him or not- with what, I do not know) He's an old man. He wouldn't have been able to break it up if he tried and probably would have been attacked himself. I don't really fault him.

In case you are unaware of the back story the victim reported another kid who tried to sell him drugs. They suspended the student in question but he rode the bus home with the victim. Not justifying a broken arm but minding what pertains to you is step one in avoiding conflicts. Unless they were constantly harassing him to buy drugs he should have simply said, no, I don't want any and left it at that. I don't know what he really expected to happen being that he had to ride the bus home with them and probably even lives close by. And I don't know what the school expected permitting the kids he told on to ride the bus home with him.

Another victim of the drug war. If it weren't illegal, there wouldn't be such motivation to keep everything hush hush and retaliate against those who threaten to spill the beans.

What would I have done? So glad you asked. I would have risked my own safety to stop that shit.