I<3Liberty
08-10-2013, 05:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0GBBsz4qjQ

Anti Federalist
08-10-2013, 05:41 PM
That looks too painful to watch.

GOP Fail.

This is how it is done.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ron-Paul-with-crowd.jpg

ClydeCoulter
08-10-2013, 06:22 PM
That looks too painful to watch.

GOP Fail.

This is how it is done.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/Ron-Paul-with-crowd.jpg

YES IT IS, and yes, I just shouted :D

redmod79
08-10-2013, 06:37 PM
I' m sorry but she's extremely annoying. Can an adult summarize?

twomp
08-10-2013, 06:40 PM
lol that was funny, I don't really see much i disagree with

I<3Liberty
08-10-2013, 06:55 PM
I' m sorry but she's extremely annoying. Can an adult summarize?

Uhmm... she's 24-years-old and married. :rolleyes: She's definitely an adult.

The video is only a minute and forty-two seconds and some of her examples are somewhat humorous (#5 is my favorite.) Haha! Some of her videos are flat out goofy, but this one is worth watching.

redmod79
08-10-2013, 07:00 PM
I'm quite aware her real life personality is different. I tried watching it and it's too damn asinine.

TruckinMike
08-10-2013, 07:24 PM
I' m sorry but she's extremely annoying. Can an adult summarize?Julie has more passion and motivation than any one-hundred other liberty activists combined. I will not sit idly by and watch some jackass besmirch her for no reason. Her videos are very clear, easily understandable, and helpful. Maybe you should take your arrogant ass goggles off before watching next time.

Kilrain
08-10-2013, 07:33 PM
Julie has more passion and motivation than any one-hundred other liberty activists combined. I will not sit idly by and watch some jackass besmirch her for no reason. Her videos are very clear, easily understandable, and helpful. Maybe you should take your arrogant ass goggles off before watching next time.

I tried to watch the video, hadn't read any of the comments beforehand, and I'm sorry, but it is annoying to watch IMO. She could very well have something worth saying, but maybe this wasn't the best way to go about doing so? Or maybe there is an audience for this and I'm just not part of it.

TruckinMike
08-10-2013, 08:44 PM
I tried to watch the video, hadn't read any of the comments beforehand, and I'm sorry, but it is annoying to watch IMO. She could very well have something worth saying, but maybe this wasn't the best way to go about doing so? Or maybe there is an audience for this and I'm just not part of it.
My response was more about my pet peave than her video. I'll admit i was a bit harsh with my ridicule so I apologize redmod79. I just thought the smarmy attack was unjust. It seems like every time someone tries to do something productive they get ridiculed into non-action. I don't want Julie to be another victim of the nay sayers. Her vid most certainly could have been better. I would suggest that we explain what would make it better instead of just some babble about how bad it is.

Ok, Julie...if you are out there --- Warning --- Constructive criticism alert: turn down the screech, relax a bit, and gently make your point. :)... ...any hoo, Glad you are out there taking action!Keep it up!

Something like that may help her.

Carson
08-10-2013, 08:54 PM
She's great.

And right.