PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Jones Rants.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 05:41 PM
Preach on Brother Alex, preach on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyHfSESbOO4&feature=player_embedded

donnay
08-09-2013, 05:55 PM
I feel his urgency to get people to wake the hell up! It is quite frustrating.

A Son of Liberty
08-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Mr. Jones and me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9l_U2xXb9VI

Yeah, I get it. You make a lot of sense. You're also fucking crazy.

ninepointfive
08-09-2013, 06:09 PM
“In the beginning of a change the patriot is a scarce man, and brave, and hated and scorned. When his cause succeeds, the timid join him, for then it costs nothing to be a patriot.”

anaconda
08-09-2013, 06:11 PM
LOL who calls Alex Jones a "softie?" BTW it only takes 2% polling to get in the primary debates..

fr33
08-09-2013, 06:14 PM
AF you should post your favorite AJ rants. :D

I don't like when he speaks too fast or sounds like he's going to cry. There's one that I'm thinking of where he speaks slowly and forcefully. It's kind of poetic. I can't find it though.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 06:16 PM
AF you should post your favorite AJ rants. :D

I don't like when he speaks too fast or sounds like he's going to cry. There's one that I'm thinking of where he speaks slowly and forcefully. It's kind of poetic. I can't find it though.

They are all my favorites.

;)

paulbot24
08-09-2013, 06:25 PM
LOL who calls Alex Jones a "softie?"

Maybe the people that watch the video below. No ranting, no fury, it might surprise you. It's split into two parts, each 15 minutes, here's the link to the first part, the second is at the site if you want to watch the rest. It's worth it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XmR7LPEkVxY

tod evans
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm not a fan of bombastic at all and I smiled....

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Maybe the people that watch the video below. No ranting, no fury, it might surprise you. It's split into two parts, each 15 minutes, here's the link to the first part, the second is at the site if you want to watch the rest. It's worth it.

Maybe that is the one fr33 was looking for.

torchbearer
08-09-2013, 06:40 PM
http://andrewsidea.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/vlcsnap-14632431.png
Don't worry Donnie, these men are Nihilists.

JK/SEA
08-09-2013, 06:50 PM
people will wake up soon, very soon, only then it will be because they see that 50 cal. machine gun mowing down their neighbors in front of a big ditch.

oh i know, i'm probably just over-reacting, or i'm just paranoid...or both........but i don't think so.

fr33
08-09-2013, 06:51 PM
Maybe that is the one fr33 was looking for.

It is! :)

AuH20
08-09-2013, 06:57 PM
I'm not worried. The tireless minority, say a 3%, always has to do the heavy lifting for the sheep. This isn't a new phenomenon.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 07:00 PM
people will wake up soon, very soon, only then it will be because they see that 50 cal. machine gun mowing down their neighbors in front of a big ditch.

oh i know, i'm probably just over-reacting, or i'm just paranoid...or both........but i don't think so.

You know what wretched realization I am starting to come to?

Even then, THEY WON'T CARE!

paulbot24
08-09-2013, 07:09 PM
Trickle down "What difference at this point does it make?" effect.

JK/SEA
08-09-2013, 07:23 PM

self ordained genocide?...some sort of twisted inner thought process where they think 'its for the best'? that i/we/they die?

damn...possibility exists from where i sit.

anaconda
08-09-2013, 07:49 PM
I'm not worried. The tireless minority, say a 3%, always has to do the heavy lifting for the sheep. This isn't a new phenomenon.

The 3% under Stalin produced dubious results.

anaconda
08-09-2013, 07:52 PM

Alex Jones said a few months back that parents will be chanting "USA! USA!" as the security personnel are inserting their children into wood chippers.

JK/SEA
08-09-2013, 07:57 PM
Alex Jones said a few months back that parents will be chanting "USA! USA!" as the security personnel are inserting their children into wood chippers.

hell, the parents would probably do it themselves if it meant they could make the goons happy.

anaconda
08-09-2013, 08:13 PM
hell, the parents would probably do it themselves if it meant they could make the goons happy.

And then insert themselves with a great sense or patriotic sacrifice!

paulbot24
08-09-2013, 08:23 PM
"When the chips are down these civilized people......will eat each other."

http://content8.flixster.com/photo/11/28/20/11282054_gal.jpg

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 08:27 PM
self ordained genocide?...some sort of twisted inner thought process where they think 'its for the best'? that i/we/they die?

damn...possibility exists from where i sit.

Precisely.

Anti Federalist
08-09-2013, 08:28 PM
And then insert themselves with a great sense or patriotic sacrifice!

And apologize for stepping on the nice officer's boot, who is, after all, just doing his job.

jclay2
08-09-2013, 09:53 PM
I was going to post this as well. Well said Alex. This is why we like you. Keep your fire and don't get soft.

donnay
08-10-2013, 08:17 AM
Thank God there are REAL men and REAL women paying attention. This country would have perished a long time ago had it not been for them!

Pericles
08-10-2013, 09:17 AM

It has ever been thus.

Krzysztof Lesiak
08-11-2013, 09:11 AM
I like Alex Jones. However, he's too bombastic at times, and to the general public can come off as mentally unhinged (like Piers Morgan interview or the BBC show during the Bilderberger meeting). He needs to cool his jets sometimes.

presence
08-11-2013, 09:41 AM
After coach made a half-time rant like that,
I had a teamate in HS football that would always say,

ITS TIME TO BRING THE URGENCY BOYS!

JK/SEA
08-11-2013, 10:15 AM
I like Alex Jones. However, he's too bombastic at times, and to the general public can come off as mentally unhinged (like Piers Morgan interview or the BBC show during the Bilderberger meeting). He needs to cool his jets sometimes.

considering the direction of this country, i'd say Alex is being too mellow.

fr33
08-11-2013, 10:45 AM
I don't really agree with it. If I get droned people that know me will research what happened and be turned on to the liberty movement. These women who were recent victims of roadside rape are waking up their friends and family.

For every one of us they kill 5 more will rise in opposition to them.

libertarianMoney
08-11-2013, 10:56 AM
I sometimes wonder if Alex Jones could be a major voice in the "serious" (I know not completely fair to say he isn't serious) liberty movement if he let go of a few of the more conspiratorial sounding bits. I think he could change a few words in that rant and the mainstream would almost "get" it.

Then I realize Alex Jones wouldn't be Alex Jones without the crazy stuff.

If he knows one thing it's marketing. I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

fr33
08-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Speaking of rants, here's a recent rant that quite like.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FasoBh6iLEc

Anti Federalist
08-11-2013, 12:05 PM
I sometimes wonder if Alex Jones could be a major voice in the "serious" (I know not completely fair to say he isn't serious) liberty movement if he let go of a few of the more conspiratorial sounding bits. I think he could change a few words in that rant and the mainstream would almost "get" it.

If he knows one thing it's marketing. I guess we have to take the good with the bad.

Call me curious: what is, specifically, the "crazy stuff"?

Pistis
08-11-2013, 01:11 PM
I like Alex Jones. However, he's too bombastic at times, and to the general public can come off as mentally unhinged (like Piers Morgan interview or the BBC show during the Bilderberger meeting). He needs to cool his jets sometimes. considering the direction of this country, i'd say Alex is being too mellow.

+1

His reaction is that of a normally adjusted person.

anaconda
08-11-2013, 04:40 PM

If we can never lift the state imposed taboo regarding discussion of criminal conspiracies, we are really operating with one arm tied behind our backs.

anaconda
08-11-2013, 04:48 PM
I don't really agree with it. If I get droned people that know me will research what happened and be turned on to the liberty movement. These women who were recent victims of roadside rape are waking up their friends and family.

For every one of us they kill 5 more will rise in opposition to them.

I hope you are correct. I am more skeptical. Also, there are many precedents for state violence committed at length without the reflexive push back that you envision. Wouldn't your hopeful scenario have compelled the Russian People to rise up after the first few million were exterminated by the state, if not sooner?

Anti Federalist
08-11-2013, 05:00 PM
It is! :)

Deserves posting:

Part 2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WXen_1gURE