PDA

View Full Version : I am in need of bumper stickers and signs

mmarcman22
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM
I am trying to convert my entire family of 10 brothers and 3 sisters plus parents. I have been talking up Ron Paul at my Church which has approximately 500 members. So far it looks positive, many are beginning to come on board. I feel I can convert about 80% of them. I am also promoting Dr. Paul at my place of employment. This is all being done through word of mouth. I am getting requests for bumper stickers and signs but I am broke and have no money at this time. If anyone can help, please let me know.

reduen
11-27-2007, 09:20 PM
I am trying to convert my entire family of 10 brothers and 3 sisters plus parents. I have been talking up Ron Paul at my Church which has approximately 500 members. So far it looks positive, many are beginning to come on board. I feel I can convert about 80% of them. I am also promoting Dr. Paul at my place of employment. This is all being done through word of mouth. I am getting requests for bumper stickers and signs but I am broke and have no money at this time. If anyone can help, please let me know.

Check with the local meetups in your state yet? Congratulations by the way! :cool:

Eric21ND
11-27-2007, 09:21 PM
pm your address i can hook you up maybe.

mmarcman22
11-27-2007, 09:29 PM
my address is 7316 S. 29th Lane, Phoenix, AZ 85041.