PDA

View Full Version : Jordan Sekulow, ACLJ Executive Director just said on FOX News....

Dary
08-09-2013, 08:46 AM
Jordan Sekulow, ACLJ Executive Director just said on FOX News....

Quote: “All people, all applicants should get scrutinized by the IRS. That's fair.”

This guy is speaking in defense of so-called “Tea-Party/Conservative” groups that were targeted by the IRS.

But with friends like this, who needs enemas?

I wonder if these tea party/conservative groups agree with him. My guess is that they do.

Hey Jordan!, how about shit canning that criminal enterprise called the IRS?

Weston White
08-09-2013, 08:57 AM
No, they should instead have their returns and tax related documents processed accordingly to the context they were filed to begin with, save in cases when the IRS has established contrary information which is verifiable against the filer, and then in such cases establish a reasonable dialog with them in order to timely resolve whatever discrepancies exist. The IRS is legally obliged to always favor the position of the taxpayer whenever an ambiguous conflict exists and cannot establish "bargaining points" to bait the taxpayer into falsities.

TruckinMike
08-09-2013, 09:03 AM
Jordan Sekulow, ACLJ Executive Director just said on FOX News....

Quote: “All people, all applicants should get scrutinized by the IRS. That's fair.”

This guy is speaking in defense of so-called “Tea-Party/Conservative” groups that were targeted by the IRS.

But with friends like this, who needs enemas?

I wonder if these tea party/conservative groups agree with him. My guess is that they do.

Hey Jordan!, how about shit canning that criminal enterprise called the IRS?

That response reminds me of a "Republican" family member (lawyer). He always makes arguments within the current structure of the law or situation. Arguing points with him is like talking to a brainwashed 3 year old that KNOWS what a tree is - discussing a forest is an entirely different matter. Typically lawyers don't think of the big picture -- They get stuck in the details.

Show me a Lawyer, I'll show you a retard --> Literally.

re·tard
[ri-tahrd, for 1–3, 5; ree-tahrd for 4]
verb (used with object)
to make slow; delay the development or progress of (an action, process, etc.); hinder or impede.
verb (used without object)
to be delayed.
noun
a slowing down, diminution, or hindrance, as in a machine.