Just on CNN TV.

uncloned21
11-27-2007, 09:11 PM
... ok?

what did he say?

youtube?

Magsec
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
He said something and everyone had a brief laugh. I think it was referring to him taking advantage of new media or something.

Buzz
11-27-2007, 09:14 PM
He said something and everyone had a brief laugh. I think it was referring to him taking advantage of new media or something.

Very descriptive. ;)

Give me liberty
11-27-2007, 09:16 PM

Why do i have a voice in my head telling me that on Wed
CNN is going to stage the whole debate again? :mad:

I bet its going be
Rudy vs Mit Rommey total mins 18
Fred Vs Rudy 16
They will give ron paul only a small question and then they will Ignore him for the whole hour.

So guys how will you feel if cnn is going to stage the debate again?

ItsTime
11-27-2007, 09:17 PM
because they staged the YouTube Dem debate? Why wont they stage this one?

And this is why Ron Paul needs to call out Tom T over and over again. So Tom T needs to respond and then Tom T will go after Ron Paul and he will respond. They need to suck up the time the best way they can without giving them the chance to shut off their mics when one of the "front runners" has something to respond and not let Ron Paul respond.

Man that didnt make sense but I hope you understand LOL

Why do i have a voice in my head telling me that on Wed
CNN is going to stage the whole debate again? :mad:

I bet its going be
Rudy vs Mit Rommey total mins 18
Fred Vs Rudy 16
They will give ron paul only a small question and then they will Ignore him for the whole hour.

user
11-27-2007, 09:19 PM

I think this could easily describe almost every MSM mention of RP so far.