PDA

View Full Version : Worst police raid video I have seen yet.

XTreat
08-09-2013, 12:54 AM
Hours of horror visited on a family in the middle of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zYKgDTuDA

I don't have the words to express how angry this makes me.

UWDude
08-09-2013, 12:59 AM
You gotta admit. the cop stupidity in this one is comical.

Actually, no, this one is some gestapo shit.

V4Vendetta
08-09-2013, 01:04 AM
i saw thus earlier.. "shocking" is a understatement.
If the feds want to know why there is such hate and distrust for the government.... this video, and many like it, may give you a glimpse into part of the reason... the cops in America have gotten completely and totally out of control!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kcchiefs6465
08-09-2013, 01:05 AM
Pigs, no doubt.

Brings back memories.

There is a thread on it but something so flagrantly foul ought to be brought up more than just once. Livelink annoys me as well so +rep for the tube.

The mother crying really could break your heart. How people sign up for this certain dog pack mentality of a "job" is beyond me. Dare I conclude that the job attracts those mentally unstable? The sociopaths, the psychopaths, the borderline fucked up in their head - bullied as a child? A few bad apples I'm sure. People are content until those few bad apples are outside of your home or car. I do my best explaining. It goes over the heads of most people who have never gone through it.

VoluntaryAmerican
08-09-2013, 01:09 AM
DeKalb County Sheriff Tom Brown said he understands why his deputies were frustrated when serving a warrant last month but they will still be disciplined for their over-aggressive actions and abusive language.

The bad acts were brought to light by a family video that has gone viral on the Internet.

“I’m sure the officers were teed off because the family kept them outside for a (half) hour and told them they had the wrong address,” said Brown, who is considering running for Congress. “But the behavior of my officers was totally unacceptable and it will not be tolerated. It will be addressed and addressed very quickly.

Donavan Hall and his younger brother shot the video on the cell phones on July 26. The edited 20-minute video shows the officers outside the family’s Ellenwood home at 1:30 AM.

They were there to arrest the boys mother Natania Griffin on a civil warrant.

The warrant said Griffin failed to pay a $1,000 fee. Griffin told Channel 2 Action News the deputies’ action was overkill considering her offense.

Brown did not say what action he will take against the deputies.

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/dekalb-sheriff-vows-to-punish-deputies/nZJNy/

kcchiefs6465
08-09-2013, 01:12 AM
The bad acts were brought to light by a family video that has gone viral on the Internet.
This cannot be highlighted enough.

They couldn't have found themselves giving a fuck if it weren't for the internet.

God help us when this discussion is censored.

VoluntaryAmerican
08-09-2013, 01:15 AM
I knew I recognized the name of this county.

Cop Shoots Family Dog at Wrong Address
Georgia officer killed a dog while responding to a domestic violence call.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/video/cop-shoots-family-dog-at-wrong-address-15389054

Map comes in handy:

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&msa=0&msid=207846740317443814606.0004cfafec39c0992f16f

kcchiefs6465
08-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Thanks for the update, btw.

It seems the Sheriff has started politicking the issue. As I recall he said that while their language was excessive, he didn't feel they did anything wrong. Remember the name if he runs for Congress.

Scrapmo
08-09-2013, 03:55 AM
I dont know if I want to get my daily aneurism by watching this video or reading the rest of Radley Balko's new book. Decisions.

Cabal
08-09-2013, 04:19 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMIVoUDK0d8

"Obstruction" is the FOTM go-to excuse for guys in Halloween costumes with guns to do whatever they want to do, and assault/arrest anyone who does not comply with their demands.

kcchiefs6465
08-09-2013, 04:31 AM
//

mad cow
08-09-2013, 05:25 AM
This cannot be highlighted enough.

They couldn't have found themselves giving a fuck if it weren't for the internet.

God help us when this discussion is censored.

Plus rep.
This would have never seen the light of day without the audio and video evidence.What raid?what arrests?Were they guilty as charged?
That video makes me want to puke.It will have the same effect on many,many more.

21st century weapons for 21st century Fascism,record your EVERY encounter with the State,anybody with an ounce of humanity will be disgusted by that video and maybe some will start listening to us about the encroaching Police State.

Todd
08-09-2013, 06:04 AM
This is what happens when hoods and thugs figure out they can control more people on thier "turf" by wearing a blue uniform and badge rather than a red bandana. It's more lucrative to become Sheriff of a county than Big OG.

green73
08-09-2013, 06:34 AM
Was this in a 3rd world country?

Weston White
08-09-2013, 06:36 AM
My goodness, that is was highly dangerous group of truly imbecilic morons. They all need to be instantly terminated and striped of their law enforcement certification/credentials. How they all happened to have met up and join the same LEO and work the same shift is beyond all logic and reason... It must be in their drinking water or something.

Also:

Timing of Searches

Generally, police officers may only execute search warrants at night in special circumstances. See Gooding v. United States, 416 U.S. 430 (1974). Different jurisdictions use different definitions of “nighttime.” For example, federal law enforcement officers must normally start searches between 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. See Rule 41 of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure. In practice, the special circumstances exception applies most frequently in drug cases.

* Also the fact that they were noticing the incorrect address during that 30-minutes (and neither did their 9-1-1 dispatch center correct that error in addresses) and never disclosed the paper warrant to them gets that family entirely off all that "obstruction/hindering" hullabaloo.

SeanTX
08-09-2013, 07:14 AM
Was this in a 3rd world country?

Yes, in one called Amerika . Pretty disgusting that they will do this type of raid over an unpaid fine. I'm just surprised it wasn't done with flash bangs and door kicking.

jtap
08-09-2013, 07:50 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMIVoUDK0d8

"Obstruction" is the FOTM go-to excuse for guys in Halloween costumes with guns to do whatever they want to do, and assault/arrest anyone who does not comply with their demands.

That cop's attitude is pathetic. "because he said so" is apparently the only "law" he needs.

jtap
08-09-2013, 08:03 AM
Hours of horror visited on a family in the middle of the night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7zYKgDTuDA

I don't have the words to express how angry this makes me.

You better do what the police "axe" you to do!

Disgusting. Extra pathetic when they are laughing and cutting up still having never told them why they are being arrested.

It would be interesting to see the warrant as Weston White mentioned above it's unlikely the judge authorized it to be outside of the 600-2200 time period. If he did, he's an idiot too since that is an insane time to be breaking into peoples' houses for delinquent payment of 1k fines.

DeKalb Co. Sheriff's Office denies excessive force used in video (http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/23088868/dekalb-co-sheriffs-office-denies-excessive-force-used)

The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office says a video posted on YouTube does not show police doing anything unlawful.

Donovan Hall and his mother, Natania Griffin, posted the video, which they say shows a "living nightmare" that happened just after midnight last month.

The video shows deputies from the DeKalb County Sheriff's Office banging on their door, nearly knocking it down, ordering them to open up.

The two said they were too frightened to let the deputies in. They also said that the police were at the wrong house.

Donovan Hall recorded the incident on his cell phone.

The sheriff's department says they had a valid warrant and they were at the right house.

The DeKalb County Sheriff's Office acknowledged officers may acted inappropriately by using offensive language, but did not use excessive force.

FOX 5 has learned that police did have a valid warrant for Natania Griffin, who was arrested for not paying a civil fine.

Edit:
Also this video was posted here with a liveleak link: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?423644-DeKalb-County-GA-Sheriff-s-office-caught-on-camera-behaving-very-badly-vid

Mani
08-09-2013, 08:18 AM
I used to joke about the late night swat teams and droves of police officers knocking down doors and shooting dogs over silly library fines and parking tickets.....

Well....I guess I can't joke about it anymore.

This lady had some overdue fee, so the police show up at 1.30am and all that trauma over some harmless fine?

All over some overdue fees?

Imagine now if there is a typo in the system(I know govt institutions are so efficient this isn't very plausible) you show up in some government records with an unpaid ticket that
Quickly grows from $10 to $500 in penalties and you are completely unaware. Then this same thing can happen to you. Over a silly fine.

jtap
08-09-2013, 08:34 AM
I used to joke about the late night swat teams and droves of police officers knocking down doors and shooting dogs over silly library fines and parking tickets.....

Well....I guess I can't joke about it anymore.

This lady had some overdue fee, so the police show up at 1.30am and all that trauma over some harmless fine?

All over some overdue fees?

Imagine now if there is a typo in the system(I know govt institutions are so efficient this isn't very plausible) you show up in some government records with an unpaid ticket that
Quickly grows from $10 to $500 in penalties and you are completely unaware. Then this same thing can happen to you. Over a silly fine.

In the video she mentions an investigation into a certain person. I think this might have been a way to "legally" get some revenge on this lady by the man she mentions. Maybe he got his buddy judge to agree to this warrant outside of normal warrant hours so they could freak this woman out and "get her back" for her having the investigation into them opened.

Weston White
08-09-2013, 08:50 AM
Also, generally speaking, civil fees our outstanding civil fines and infractions in and of themselves are not arrestable offenses and do not involve incarceration. So, most definitely something fishy is lightly taking place with that incident.

This also goes for that missing exhaust video, that was nothing more than a simple fix-it-ticket at best.

Matthew5
08-09-2013, 09:23 AM
I find it odd that he chides them for "setting them back 45 years" but then speaks "jive" to them. Guess he thought he was speaking on their level? :rolleyes:

How can the young men be held liable? What were they obstructing? The arrest warrant was for the mother and it was her home. According the video, the Sheriffs never identified their purpose or even the correct address.

PaulConventionWV
08-09-2013, 10:03 AM
If anything like this ever happens to any of you, keep your damn mouth shut. Don't say a single thing to them until you have a lawyer present.

fisharmor
08-09-2013, 10:12 AM
Dare I conclude that the job attracts those mentally unstable? The sociopaths, the psychopaths, the borderline fucked up in their head - bullied as a child?

This is what happens when hoods and thugs figure out they can control more people on thier "turf" by wearing a blue uniform and badge rather than a red bandana. It's more lucrative to become Sheriff of a county than Big OG.

My goodness, that is was highly dangerous group of truly imbecilic morons. They all need to be instantly terminated and striped of their law enforcement certification/credentials. How they all happened to have met up and join the same LEO and work the same shift is beyond all logic and reason... It must be in their drinking water or something.

Well, I thought we had covered this ground enough, but apparently not.

THIS. IS. THEIR. JOB.
PERIOD.

They are not paid to get kittens out of trees.
They are not paid to help you change your tire.
They are not paid to make sure you get medical attention when you have a heart attack in the middle of traffic.
They are not paid to dive into burning buildings and rescue babies.

THEY. ARE. PAID. TO. DO. EXACTLY. THIS.

It's that simple.

This is the job: OF COURSE IT ATTRACTS MONSTERS. ONLY MONSTERS CAN DO IT.

Every official gobshite spouting platitudes about how things will get addressed goes back to his office and either ignores what happened or high-fives the people who did it.

Nobody gets fired.
Nobody gets charged.
Nobody even gets a pay cut.

There is only one conclusion to draw from that.

Reason
08-09-2013, 10:17 AM
You live in a police state Amerika.

It's only going to get worse.

Remember that you were warned.

Seraphim
08-09-2013, 10:19 AM
Don't open the door, either.

If anything like this ever happens to any of you, keep your damn mouth shut. Don't say a single thing to them until you have a lawyer present.

Reason
08-09-2013, 10:25 AM
1. Do NOT open the door.

2. Turn on every phone/camera you can find.

3. Turn the lights on and make sure you're not holding ANYTHING that can be excused as looking like a firearm/weapon.

4. Call a lawyer ASAP, take a few minutes to have one on speed dial today

5. Call friends/family tell them what's happening, tell them to call lawyers/friends family, consider asking them to show up outside with cameras ASAP.

TruckinMike
08-09-2013, 10:27 AM

Yes, and for those of you that have never seen "Dont Talk to Police" ---> for the sake of YOUR FREEDOM watch now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wXkI4t7nuc

brushfire
08-09-2013, 10:30 AM
Seems like things are improving a little. At least they knocked... But hey, its ok, they've been doing this for a long time - so that makes it alright. Just think of what would have happened if they didnt get those Boston bombers! Militarized police will keep everyone safe.

Besides... The Dekalb county sheriff said that no excessive force was used - I'm sure he watched the video.

/sarcasm

They should all be rung dry in court. Not sure what the $1000 civil fine was for, but I hope that those involved with this incident are raped of every penny they own. They should be cast out amongst those whom they've terrorized and let nature take its course. A warrant for a fine cannot be served at 5PM? Complete a$$holes.

jllundqu
08-09-2013, 10:31 AM
So was this a case of wrong address or a warrant for not paying a fine?

Im confused

Czolgosz
08-09-2013, 10:39 AM
Humans reaping.

brushfire
08-09-2013, 10:42 AM
So was this a case of wrong address or a warrant for not paying a fine?

Im confused

Warrant for not paying a $1000 fine - apparently 2 weeks late.

jtap
08-10-2013, 04:39 PM
Haha. Was on the Daily Mail for other news and saw they picked this up.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2389071/Caught-camera-The-shocking-moment-deputies-barged-familys-home-threatening-Taser-cane-mother-sons-failed-pay-1-000-fine.html

Caught on camera: Shocking moment deputies barged into family's home threatening to Taser and 'cane' mother and her two sons because she failed to pay $1,000 fine

ClydeCoulter
08-10-2013, 05:49 PM
Warrant for not paying a $1000 fine - apparently 2 weeks late.

And so that justified a late night "wake'm up and serve shit" call? I think not, just approach in the daylight and serve the warrant, stating that you have a warrant when you knock and they ask. Pretty fucking easy to do.

Dr.3D
08-10-2013, 06:05 PM
And so that justified a late night "wake'm up and serve shit" call? I think not, just approach in the daylight and serve the warrant, stating that you have a warrant when you knock and they ask. Pretty fucking easy to do.

Well, they were probably afraid if they came during the day, while they were knocking on the door, the perp would flush himself down the toilet and escape.

You always have to knock down the door and surprise these people or they will escape down the toilet. /s

Anti Federalist
07-25-2014, 12:04 AM
///