PDA

View Full Version : Voters Explode at Town Hall in Maryland

AuH20
08-08-2013, 04:10 PM
The GOP don't care.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/08/08/voters-explode-at-gop-lawmakers-during-town-hall-were-dying-out-here-because-you-guys-are-being-nice-guys/

Anti Federalist
08-08-2013, 04:50 PM
Well, now you Mundanes have done it.

The entrance to town hall for the next meeting will look like this:

http://media.salon.com/2013/07/rise_warrior_cop.jpg

torchbearer
08-08-2013, 04:56 PM
Well, now you Mundanes have done it.

The entrance to town hall for the next meeting will look like this:

http://media.salon.com/2013/07/rise_warrior_cop.jpg

this is for your safety.

Keith and stuff
08-08-2013, 05:06 PM
Lol. Guy didn't realize he lives in Maryland. MD is dependent, more than any other state, on the police state for it's economy to function, especially since Baltimore collapsed. At least he is yelling. That's a first step.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-08-2013, 05:17 PM
Votes explode? Suicide bombers? TERRORISTS?

ravedown
08-08-2013, 05:30 PM
im expecting a LOT of these type of town hall stories to come out soon...people are so pissed and paranoid (for good reason) about the NSA stories and the fact that after all the wasted stimulus and lousy economy....congressmen and women are going to be torched by the public. they're stupid for even showing up anymore.

invisible
08-08-2013, 06:58 PM
im expecting a LOT of these type of town hall stories to come out soon...people are so pissed and paranoid (for good reason) about the NSA stories and the fact that after all the wasted stimulus and lousy economy....congressmen and women are going to be torched by the public. they're stupid for even showing up anymore.

Yes, people are very pissed. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to write up the town hall experience I had yesterday.

torchbearer
08-08-2013, 06:59 PM
Yes, people are very pissed. Hopefully tomorrow I will have time to write up the town hall experience I had yesterday.

please

Anti Federalist
08-08-2013, 07:12 PM

Thumbnail plz.

ctiger2
08-08-2013, 07:22 PM
Wait til they find out all their money's been stolen.

Origanalist
08-08-2013, 10:29 PM
Wait til they find out all their money's been stolen.

It wasn't theirs, they just thought it was.

otherone
08-09-2013, 05:29 AM
It wasn't theirs, they just thought it was.

That's the beauty part of fiat money. It's mystical, like transubstantiation.

Cabal
08-09-2013, 05:41 AM
Story should read, "Voters shocked and amazed that historically and consistently brutal State, which drops bombs on civilian populations, claims ownership of all citizens/lands, sentences non-violent 'offenders' to forced-labor-rape-camps, and demands absolute obedience are... *gasp* READING THEIR EMAILS!"

It goes to show you how far off we are from realizing any true measure of liberty when this kind of relatively minor shit is actually a surprise to people.

It'd be like having a fit about how a guy doesn't tip his pizza delivery man, when the guy in question also happens to be a serial killer. SHOCKER!

dannno
08-09-2013, 11:15 AM
This is not a Boy Scout meeting!

lol