PDA

View Full Version : Rand Paul Knocking Down Doors With Colluding Dem/Media Observation

AuH20
08-08-2013, 02:13 PM
He's two to three steps ahead of these rascals and willing to call them out on it!

http://hotair.com/headlines/archives/2013/08/08/rand-paul-stephanopoulos-and-abc-might-have-helped-manufacture-the-war-on-women/

SENATOR RAND PAUL (R-KENTUCKY): Well, you know, you can look back to the last primary season and you wonder whether there was collusion between some reporters. You know, Stephanopoulos asks an obscure question about Griswold and birth control when no Republicans were bringing up anything about trying to put limits on birth control.

RIVERA: Griswold v. Connecticut, a big privacy Supreme Court decision way back when, but kind of obscure. You’re right.

PAUL: Yeah, and I’m in favor of the Griswold decision because I am in favor of privacy. But the thing is, it was a weird thing to bring up in a debate, and nobody understood why. But then for two years, the President’s campaign then ran ads saying that the Republicans were against people allowing birth control. So you wonder if there was a concerted action between a former Democrat operative and basically the President’s campaign.

A republican actually fighting back and calling out improprieties? Also, ever wonder why there is never a real conservative moderating these debates? All well paid media hacks who slant heavily left.

JCDenton0451
08-08-2013, 02:20 PM
The liberal media aren't going anywhere and they are not going to change. If I were Rand Paul, I'd worry more about Fox News. I fully expect Fox to collide with Rubio/Jeb/Christie in 2016.

libertarian101
08-08-2013, 08:43 PM
Rand is unhealthily becoming obsessed with attention and headline . As true as it may be, why is he speculating and accusing someone when he has no proof. I don't think he likes it when people put circumstantial evidence and speculate whether he is racist or not so why do it on to others? He needs to understand that he's running for president and his under microscope.

FrankRep
08-08-2013, 08:59 PM
Rand is unhealthily becoming obsessed with attention and headline . As true as it may be, why is he speculating and accusing someone when he has no proof. I don't think he likes it when people put circumstantial evidence and speculate whether he is racist or not so why do it on to others? He needs to understand that he's running for president and his under microscope.

Rand Paul needs to stay in the media to show he has popular support and it helps keep him fresh in the minds of people. This is very healthy and a smart political move.

Rand Paul is talking about the consequences of Stephanopoulos' actions. No one is being accused of anything.

specsaregood
08-08-2013, 08:59 PM

Welcome to the party pals.

fr33
08-08-2013, 09:11 PM

I do hate that the presidential campaign is non-stop but I am glad Rand is doing it. He has to if he's going to have a chance. For the most part he's winning on the issues with the public.

jtstellar
08-09-2013, 12:16 AM

this comment below is all you need to hear

Even though I don’t agree with Paul on several issues, it is this kind of awareness and willingness to speak truth, that makes me like him.

It is insane that we allow Democrats who made their careers working for Clinton like Stephanopoulos moderate these debates. Do we really think he’s going to ask Hillary the hard questions?

Can you imagine Romney or McCain coming out and saying this?

blue13326 on August 8, 2013 at 3:31 PM

this goes to the personality aspect of things, people look for more than just speaking of facts, so when you start dwelling in the realms of subjectivity just realize for one person who thinks negatively, there will be 2 or 3 opposite

neoreactionary
08-09-2013, 10:15 AM
I'm beginning to think libertarian101 is a concern troll.

FriedChicken
08-09-2013, 04:10 PM
Rush was talking about this exact topic today on his show (yup, I listen to talk radio in the truck). I think he even used this exact same example and was saying how stupid it is to allow liberal moderators for primary debates - sighting how they always try to destroy the candidates before the general election.

Though Rush probably aggravates me more than any other radio person I agreed 100% while listening without even knowing that Rand had this interview and made these statements.
Wish Rush had mentioned that Rand had already pointed this out ... but I don't think he likes Rand much.

jtstellar
08-09-2013, 06:20 PM
Rush was talking about this exact topic today on his show (yup, I listen to talk radio in the truck). I think he even used this exact same example and was saying how stupid it is to allow liberal moderators for primary debates - sighting how they always try to destroy the candidates before the general election.

Though Rush probably aggravates me more than any other radio person I agreed 100% while listening without even knowing that Rand had this interview and made these statements.
Wish Rush had mentioned that Rand had already pointed this out ... but I don't think he likes Rand much.

limbaugh likes where he is.. right in the middle of gop, neither north nor south.

he isn't the type that likes to stick his neck out. chances are he doesn't have deep feelings about rand one way or another, but he has too many friends that do. and he is just as much part of the problem as any of his friends in that regard

thoughtomator
08-09-2013, 06:26 PM
I'm beginning to think libertarian101 is a concern troll.

Either that or he's the least intelligent person to ever call himself libertarian. Nice record of one-liner posts he's got there.

JCDenton0451
08-09-2013, 06:32 PM
Be wary, neoreactionary http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=5165803#post5165803) is spladle, an actual Zionist troll who was banned twice already. Please, do not encourage him.

mosquitobite
08-09-2013, 06:34 PM
limbaugh likes where he is.. right in the middle of the gop, neither north nor south.

he isn't the type that likes to stick his neck out. chances are he doesn't have deep feelings about rand one way or another, but he has too many friends that do. and he is just as much part of the problem as any of his friends in that regard

No, he just gets paid to keep up the false republican vs democrat charade.

He'd have to admit Obama is too much like GW Bush if he were going to be honest...

neoreactionary
08-10-2013, 08:08 AM
Be wary, neoreactionary http://www.ronpaulforums.com/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?p=5165803#post5165803) is spladle, an actual Zionist troll who was banned twice already. Please, do not encourage him.

Be wary, JCDenton0451 is an actual neo-Nazi supporter of mandatory abortion (a la China's One Child Policy). He calls me a "Zionist" (even though he knows I oppose sending foreign aid to Israel and rabidly oppose US involvement in Israeli wars) because he hates Jews and thinks they are "tricksters." He wants to purify or cleanse the country of non-white blood, whether by forcible deportation or concentration/killing camps I am not sure. He is about as close to Pure Evil as it is possible for a human being to be. The fact that he is allowed to post here while I was indeed banned twice should be incredibly troubling to anyone familiar with this person and his beliefs.