PDA

View Full Version : PAC Treasurers Email list...

cadethacker
11-27-2007, 09:00 PM
If you are a PAC Treasurer (or thinking of becoming a Treasurer) please contact me. I want to start a small google group (RonPaulPacMen@googlegroups.com) to connect us so we can trade information and keep us all in line.

drop me a line at cade at cade dot org.

--cade

TechnoGuyRob
11-27-2007, 09:08 PM
PAC MAN. :D

I like it. Eat up that competition.

OptionsTrader
11-27-2007, 09:11 PM
If you are a PAC Treasurer (or thinking of becoming a Treasurer) please contact me. I want to start a small google group (RonPaulPacMen@googlegroups.com) to connect us so we can trade information and keep us all in line.

drop me a line at cade at cade dot org.

--cade

Trade information?

Hrm.

flagged.

Mods:

phishing alert.

CelestialRender
11-28-2007, 07:33 AM
Reported. THIS IS A SCAM, CHECK THE OP'S POST COUNT.

cadethacker
11-28-2007, 08:55 AM
Oh for the love of all that is good and holy. Can you please stop with the conspiracy theory junk and do your homework for once!

My name is Cade Thacker, I live in the greater Atlanta area. I spend waaaay too much time trying to get a good man elected. A low post count does not equal a scammer. That is a bad assumption. I'm very active in my local Atlanta Meetup group, but am new to the RonPaulForums.

I put my personal email address, on there, so if you just head over to cade.org you will see a blog about Ron Paul and civil liberty issues! Also if you were really worried about it, you could email me, and find out the real deal, but instead you post junk like this. ugh.

Also, if you search my name on this forum, you will find that every post I make is about PACs and PAC formation because I'm trying to learn everything I can about a very complex subject, and have spent around 20 hours over the last two weeks reading everything I can.

So in the future, do your homework before you go firing off silly posts without backing up your information, or parroting what some other silly person said. I could respect it if you said "Can you please prove why you are not a scammer?" I would be happy to respond.

Remember, this is the same type attitude we are fighting against in the MSM and general voters. They hear one small snippet and make up their mind based upon half-truths. Now we have people saying "I can't vote for Ron Paul because likes Prostitutes!" Which could not be any further from the truth!

Do your homework before you accuse people incorrectly! All your doing is spreading more FUD! ugh!

--cade