PDA

View Full Version : Was Adam Kokesh Framed? We are change

Todd
08-08-2013, 06:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmDkE4lgd08#at=236

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=44636
WeAreChange goes to the home of activist and YouTube host Adam Kokesh to find out what happened on the night he was raided and arrested. Kokesh's home was raided following a video he released of him loading a shotgun in Washington D.C. as an act of civil disobedience to protest laws that restrict or deny people of the 2nd amendment. Kokesh did not threaten anyone with the shotgun or use it in any violent way. When his home was raided, the police said that they found magic mushrooms in his safe along with his guns which is a felony charge in Virginia. Kokesh and his housemates who were there on the night of the raid claim the drugs were not Kokesh's and that he is being set up. They claim the house and the safe was completely clean of any illegal substances and that they actually witnessed police bringing in evidence bags that were already full. Kokesh is currently being held in solitary confinement and has been denied bail.

shane77m
08-08-2013, 07:46 AM
It's all part of him being controlled op.. :toady:

It wouldn't surprise me if he was set up. Hopefully he want get suicided in prison.

fr33
08-08-2013, 10:35 AM
It's a house full of potheads but they found no pot. That makes me think Adam's friends are telling the truth that they were expecting the raid and had cleaned the place up.

Lucille
08-08-2013, 10:50 AM
Yeah, no way would they have drugs in that house after Adam's act of civil disobedience.

Does anyone know if they (Adam or anyone else there) filmed the raid? I'd be very surprised if they didn't. They get everything on camera.

JK/SEA
08-08-2013, 11:03 AM
Yeah, no way would they have drugs in that house after Adam's act of civil disobedience.

Does anyone know if they (Adam or anyone else there) filmed the raid? I'd be very surprised if they didn't. They get everything on camera.

my guess is they did film the raid.

my other guess is, they are hanging on to it until the FED coats step in it, and then Adams defense team presents the real evidence.

Of course i'm just wishin' and hopin' at this point.

ZENemy
08-08-2013, 11:04 AM

Agree! I am not trying to imply anything here but, if I did what Adam did, I would consider it a fact that they will be coming for me and would have laced my whole house with cameras.