PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Channel Launches In 1 Week! Exclusive Ron Paul Content $10 Month

trey4sports
08-07-2013, 11:42 PM
Why did i not know about this?!?!

http://austin.culturemap.com/news/innovation/08-07-13-ron-paul-news-channel-debut/

Naturally, Ron Paul is leading the charge. Dubbed the Ron Paul Channel, the online news source launches August 12, according to the channel’s social media outlets. The channel is set to release videos and related programming several times a week and will likely feature plenty of appearances by the retired U.S. representative and presidential candidate.

The Ron Paul Channel will be available to watch in high definition on any web-connected device, but the content will be exclusive. Viewers have to subscribe at a cost of $9.95 per month in order to watch Paul along with his special guests.

randpaul2016
08-07-2013, 11:48 PM
have to buy smart tv now

unknown
08-08-2013, 07:30 AM
Definitely excited about this.

Sentinelrv
08-08-2013, 11:00 PM
Is he going to release any free videos so we can spread them? That would be good advertising for him. It would also help people know what they're about to purchase, in case they're hesitant to spend the money.

VoluntaryAmerican
08-08-2013, 11:06 PM
keep me updated, will ya? can't afford that.

Valli6
08-09-2013, 07:13 AM
Viewers have to subscribe at a cost of $9.95 per month in order to watch...

This is the first time I've seen the subscription cost mentioned anywhere. I had signed up, but have not yet received any informtion about when/where to pay for the subscription. Has this info been made available anywhere? (I don't do facebook.)

Keith and stuff
08-09-2013, 09:02 AM
Maybe you can have 5 account state for $10 so it is only $2 plus tax if you split with friends and family.

jbauer
08-09-2013, 09:14 AM
have to buy smart tv now

why so the nsa can log your viewings for future use at your fema camp trial?

fr33
08-09-2013, 10:06 AM
It's a lot of money.

Smart3
08-10-2013, 02:21 AM
I didn't know there would be such a hefty subscription fee. That's more than Netflix for almost no content.

Sorry Dr. Paul, I'm going to have to watch these videos (for free) on youtube for the time being.

Carson
08-10-2013, 06:01 AM
why so the nsa can log your viewings for future use at your fema camp trial?

Trial?

Cap
08-10-2013, 06:48 AM
why so the nsa can log your viewings for future use at your fema camp trial?You are much more optimistic than I am. I don't see them bothering with a trial in the future, they could much better spend that money on liberty suppressants. You will just disappear, never to be seen again.

Keith and stuff
08-10-2013, 06:57 AM
You are much more optimistic than I am. I don't see them bothering with a trial in the future, they could much better spend that money on liberty suppressants. You will just disappear, never to be seen again.

Not as likely if you become well known and are in a network of 1000s of well connected liberty lovers. There is only 1 effort to do that in the world and it is in NH, the liberty media capital of the world.

On topic, I'd like to learn more about this channel. It will somewhat be competing with other 24/7 liberty media content such as LRN.FM, which is free.

asurfaholic
08-10-2013, 05:49 PM
lol...

I don't care if I am unable to view the content, Im signing up. $10/m is well worth supporting the man who has inspired me in life changing ways.

I believe it will be a good investment anyways, I am all for fighting the mainstream media.

jjdoyle
08-10-2013, 09:35 PM
Have they said what this includes? I mean, Netflix and Hulu Plus are only $7.99 a month for streaming LOTS of content. What does this include, random liberty talking points of the issues of the week (like a talk radio program)? Glenn Beck has GBTV that supposedly has 130 hours of new content a month, I haven't seen what this will actually provide...

jurgs01
08-10-2013, 11:47 PM
This will be the second service I subscribe to (Schiff radio was the first). Add in Liberty Classroom in a few months, and that is really all I have time for. I have no problem paying for things people that I support produce.

bolil
08-11-2013, 01:28 AM
Pffft, doctor Paul should retake the reigns.

mport1
08-12-2013, 11:43 AM
I think this subscription model is really awful. At $10 a month, the only purpose it will serve is preaching to the choir since the vast majority of people signing up will already be fans. How are new people going to get introduced to these ideas?

Why not $10+ a month for premium content with the rest coming from donations and ads?

PSYOP
08-12-2013, 12:25 PM
Why is Rand Paul not advertising this project on his facebook page? He has tons of neocon followers who need to know this message.

mport1
08-12-2013, 12:28 PM
Why is Rand Paul not advertising this project on his facebook page? He has tons of neocon followers who need to know this message.

And I'm sure all of them are willing to pay $10 a month to sign up for this...

Hence my statement above about the donation model being awful for spreading the liberty message. I understand they need money to operate and grow, but the project seems like mostly a waste if the message isn't spreading.

robskicks
08-16-2013, 01:43 PM
And I'm sure all of them are willing to pay $10 a month to sign up for this...

Hence my statement above about the donation model being awful for spreading the liberty message. I understand they need money to operate and grow, but the project seems like mostly a waste if the message isn't spreading.

Some people will never be happy. If it were free douches like everyone in this thread will say, OH WHAT A WASTE. If you don't think it's a worth it, than don't pay for it, simple as that.

liberty2897
08-16-2013, 08:56 PM
Is there money left over from the 2012 campaign? Could it be used to make this channel free to all while it lasts?