PDA

View Full Version : Rachel Maddow Attempting To Connect 9/11 Skeptics With Al-Qaeda, White Supremacists

calpolyfan
08-07-2013, 10:18 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLX9aLDwoh0

FrankRep
08-07-2013, 10:38 PM
That's her job: She character assassinates Constitutionalists, people who distrust the government, and anyone who supports limited government.

RickyJ
08-07-2013, 10:39 PM
She is indeed playing with fire and I think she is going to get burned.

Brian4Liberty
08-07-2013, 10:40 PM
Maddow is a neo-Marxist totalitarian. Perhaps she can explain all of the death and destruction performed over the years by believers in her philosophy? Perhaps she can connect the dots between propagandists like herself, and the violence that has resulted.

HOLLYWOOD
08-07-2013, 11:09 PM
Maddow is a neo-Marxist totalitarian. Perhaps she can explain all of the death and destruction performed over the years by believers in her philosophy? Perhaps she can connect the dots between propagandists like herself, and the violence that has resulted.
+rep... you beat me to it.

Rachel Maddow is pure Marxist Scum

dillo
08-07-2013, 11:50 PM
If conspiracy theories are only believed by wackos, then can someone who isn't a wacko tell me the following

Who killed JFK, and RFK and for what reason

What brought down WTC building 7?

If the Israeli government does not have major influence in American government, why has no major news network ever referenced Israel in a negative way? (this last one could be false, I personally have never seen a major pundit question our "special relationship")

eduardo89
08-07-2013, 11:52 PM
She is indeed playing with fire and I think she is going to get burned.

That would be a hate crime.

oyarde
08-07-2013, 11:53 PM
How would she know anything aby alCIAda and white supremacists ?

ObiRandKenobi
08-07-2013, 11:58 PM
she's ghey

fr33
08-08-2013, 12:00 AM
You know what is unfortunate? This site attracts a few white supremacists and a lot of 911 truthers.

I guess it's just the opposition to authority but it's disingenuous to claim the 2 don't mix.

NewRightLibertarian
08-08-2013, 12:16 AM
You know what is unfortunate? This site attracts a few white supremacists and a lot of 911 truthers.

I guess it's just the opposition to authority but it's disingenuous to claim the 2 don't mix.

9/11 truth supporters and white nationalists mix the exact same way Ron Paul supporters and white nationalists mix.

ObiRandKenobi
08-08-2013, 12:21 AM
this site attracts too many Gulf of Tonkin truthers!!!!!

muh_roads
08-08-2013, 12:26 AM
That's her job: She character assassinates Constitutionalists, people who distrust the government, and anyone who supports limited government.

She will only agree with us when a Republican is in power. I'm sure we can find videos of her taking our side on many things during the Dubya era.

That's how you can tell the media is one giant fucking scam. When a Democrat is in power, you tend to get more truth from Fox News (wedged between American Idol other bullshit TV shows). When a Republican is in power, you tend to get more truth from MSNBC. Creating artificial fighting and trying to pit two groups of people against each other.

Go Go Gadget Democracy!

'Murica! For the motherland.

fr33
08-08-2013, 12:26 AM
9/11 truth supporters and white nationalists mix the exact same way Ron Paul supporters and white nationalists mix.
Yeah true.

JK/SEA
08-08-2013, 12:41 AM

she's just doing her job.

anaconda
08-08-2013, 01:23 AM
LOL at 1:05 she says "there are now FEWER trusted information sources in our culture." When, in fact, they are proliferating on the internet and discrediting her old media apparatus.

NewRightLibertarian
08-08-2013, 01:38 AM
LOL at 1:05 she says "there are now FEWER trusted information sources in our culture." When, in fact, they are proliferating on the internet and discrediting her old media apparatus.

Rachel means there's fewer gatekeepers. Alex Jones and company are encroaching on her turf, and she's getting defensive.

FrankRep
08-08-2013, 01:44 AM
She will only agree with us when a Republican is in power. I'm sure we can find videos of her taking our side on many things during the Dubya era.

Rachel Maddow cheered Ron Paul when he was attacking the Republicans, but Maddow has attacked Ron Paul many times for B.S. reasons.

muh_roads
08-08-2013, 01:50 AM
Is that Alice Hoagland woman real? She smiles a lot despite her son being killed.

Her fellow victim's families sure aren't smiling after being denied access to info repeatedly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_AJ056Ajqd0

anaconda
08-08-2013, 01:51 AM
That was the weakest Maddow piece I have ever seen. She highlights a handful of violent psychos as generally representative, which is utterly false. And she resorts primarily to a sarcastic tone and pejorative words to make her case. She's usually is much better than this. And that 9-11 mother lady can easily be contrasted with victims' parents that believes 9-11 was an inside job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzC3QI8JenU

devil21
08-08-2013, 02:27 AM
Then they fight you....

Funny thing is that while she's railing against these things, she's also giving people stuff to Google that didn't know about it before.

ThePenguinLibertarian
08-08-2013, 08:23 AM
she's ghey
unfortunately she's not one of the attractive ones.

georgiaboy
08-08-2013, 09:13 AM
she's still on the air?

donnay
08-08-2013, 09:30 AM
Rachel Maddow cheered Ron Paul when he was attacking the Republicans, but Maddow has attacked Ron Paul many times for B.S. reasons.

That is her job--she is a presstitute.

JustinTime
08-08-2013, 02:24 PM

What exactly is a "white supremacist" anyway? If you are alright with the Zimmerman verdict are you on white supremacist? I was recently called one for just that.

And what two groups never overlap at all?