PDA

View Full Version : All Patriots and South Carolina Patriots; defeat Senator Lindsey Graham's reelection

Ron Paul in 2008
11-27-2007, 08:42 PM
The Revolution doesn't stop with Ron Paul. If we want to restore our constitutional republic and stop illegal immigration we need to stop Senator Lindsey Graham's re election campaign.

Lindsey is the a Republican who said he was going to tell "bigots" to "shut up" about illegal immigration and voted for the controversial amnesty bills. However, he is seriously close to loosing to primary challenger and real American constitutionalist Buddy Witherspoon.

Dr. Witherspoon is a longtime known commodity to republican politics in South Carolina. A staunch conservative, he has been a long time republican committeeman.

Read about Buddy's stances at his campaign site:

http://buddywitherspoon.com/issues/immigration/

and donate to this patriot's campaign!!

ape
11-27-2007, 08:55 PM
defeat the goober !

thanks for the links.

IHaveaDream
11-27-2007, 09:02 PM
I plan to vote for any candidate that runs against Lindsay Graham. I already sent him word to that effect several months ago.

Ron Paul in 2008
11-27-2007, 09:03 PM
defeat the goober !

thanks for the links.

If you can donate 5 bucks. Buddy Witherspoon will be a valuable ally to President Paul. Senator Lindsay Grahamnesty needs to go. He doesn't deserve to hold any office.

I plan to vote for any candidate that runs against Lindsay Graham. I already sent him word to that effect several months ago.

Go and campaign for Buddy. He has a chance and he is a really good man. He is A LOT like Dr. Paul. He really deserves office and embodies everything America represents.

ape
11-27-2007, 09:12 PM
Hell i'll donate 50 bucks, I can't stand goober graham. I still remember seeing clips of him sweating in a market trying to push his amnesty talking points on his constituents. Sad.