PDA

View Full Version : JUST WHAT IF. . .

PSYOP
08-07-2013, 07:18 AM
First consider this: Elise Jordan served as a director for communications in the National Security Council from 2008-2009. She worked in the White House Office of Presidential Speechwriting, at the U.S. Embassy, Baghdad and for the Commanding General's Strategic Advisory Group at the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) headquarters in Kabul, Afghanistan, as well as speechwriter to Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice. Michael Hastings released his hugely controversial story on General Stanley McChrystal in 2010. Elise Jordan marries Michael Hastings in May 2011 (they probably dated since 2010, keep this in mind). Just what if, and this is a big if, Elise Jordan was hired by someone "on the inside" to infiltrate his family through marriage, was told personally by her husband Michael Hastings in June 2013 (or perhaps earlier) what his "big story" was going to be, and she reported back to her employer regarding this "big story" , and they had his ass blown up because this story was just "too big" to be revealed to the public. OR she was NOT hired to marry him, but merely by nature is a backstabbing bitch whom felt like she had to be more loyal to her employer, instead of the love of her life. Oh, and before I forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf9YoS7dsSo

Please. . . I've met and talked to many widows in my life and NONE of them look this fucking happy on national television while talking about her dead husband who got blown to pieces in his car a few months ago. Feel free to move this to the hot topics section.