PDA

View Full Version : Andrea Mitchell: Rand Paul is ‘isolationist,’ like those who wouldn’t take on Hitler

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Two nights back, Andrea Mitchell of NBC caricatured Sen. Rand Paul’s antiwar views as “isolationist” and suggested he would have appeased Hitler.It’s a replay of Republican debates of the last century, the isolationist senators who opposed getting into World War 2 before Pearl Harbor... Dana Milbank, a supporter of Israel, called Paul an isolationist (http://www.columbian.com/news/2013/aug/03/isolationist-rand-paul-goes-down-in-flames-on-egyp/) for wanting to cut off the aid. More http://mondoweiss.net/2013/08/andrea-mitchell-says-rand-paul-is-isolationist-like-those-who-wouldnt-take-on-hitler.html
I’ll ask this question again. I still don’t know why Rand is up in arm with the powerful Israel lobby (AIPAC), establishments of both party, the neocons (Israel first) and the media barons for a drop in the ocean 1.6 billion a year aid that nobody really cares about but he is for a pathway to citizenship bill which adds 6.3 trillion to our national debt that almost all republican base care about and are deeply against.

Rand should pick his battles carefully. He should be anti-war but he shouldn’t spend his energy on insignificant things. The media has already begun starting to treat Rand just like Ron. Unless Rand drops his opposition to foreign aid strategically or at list stop boasting how the majority of the senate voted against his bill even though the majority of Americans agree with him, I’ll be surprised if Rand will be called on Sunday shows any time soon or get a favourable coverage by the media.

erowe1
08-06-2013, 07:03 PM
he is for a pathway to citizenship bill which adds 6.3 trillion to our national debt that almost all republican base care about and are deeply against.

We keep getting fed this narrative about immigration every time it comes up. But every single election the nomination goes to someone who's pro-immigration. And people like Tancredo and Hunter go nowhere.

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 07:08 PM
Andrea Mitchell has sex with Alan Greenspan.

Danan
08-06-2013, 07:19 PM

Of course. The guy knows how to inflate out of thin air! :cool:

Henry Rogue
08-06-2013, 07:21 PM
Andrea Mitchell: Rand Paul is ‘isolationist,’ like those who wouldn’t take on Hitler
Andrea Mitchell is interventionist, like those who create the environment, that allowed hitler to take power.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 07:24 PM
We keep getting fed this narrative about immigration every time it comes up. But every single election the nomination goes to someone who's pro-immigration. And people like Tancredo and Hunter go nowhere.
Not exactly. Romney were anti-amnesty, self deportation and the like.

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 07:24 PM
Not exactly. Romney were for anti-amnesty, self deportation and the like. He were far to the right on immigration even for Rick Perry.

At least he knew how to speak English.

Pisces
08-06-2013, 07:28 PM

Mitt Romney was actually pretty anti- illegal immigration. Kris Kobach, the man responsible for writing much of SB 187 was one of his advisors on immigration. He also talked about self-deportation during the primary debates. Even in the general election, he refused to support amnesty even though the big donors were pressuring him hard to do so. Who knows what he would have done had he been elected, though.

Rubio has certainly not been helped by championing amnesty.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 07:30 PM
At least he knew how to speak English. Lol my bad. Why are you mad though, what’s up?

ClydeCoulter
08-06-2013, 07:35 PM
Maybe Rand wouldn't oppose taking on some Jews into the country to save them from persecution?

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 07:40 PM
At least he knew how to speak English.
Are you one of those Israel firsters ?

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 07:42 PM
Are you one of those Israel firsters ?

If by Israel you mean the Church, yes.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 07:46 PM
If by Israel you mean the Church, yes.
What Church?

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 07:48 PM
What Church?

There is only one.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 07:56 PM
There is only one.

You mean the fundamentalist like Jerry Falwell

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 08:06 PM
You mean the fundamentalist like Jerry Falwell

Falwell was a heretic. However, as he was baptized he did have one foot in the Church.

Brian4Liberty
08-06-2013, 08:24 PM
Troll thread gets trolled. Lol.

JCDenton0451
08-06-2013, 08:27 PM

This isn't about pandering to the base to win the nomination. It's about policy. Really, every conservative/Republican/patriotic American should oppose the Amnesty.

Immigration is such a fundamental issue, unlike the silly grievances of the Religious Right. Amnesty over time will transform the US into a Latin-American country.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 08:35 PM
I’ll ask this question again. I still don’t know why Rand is up in arm with the powerful Israel lobby (AIPAC), establishments of both party, the neocons (Israel first) and the media barons for a drop in the ocean 1.6 billion a year aid that nobody really cares about but he is for a pathway to citizenship bill which adds 6.3 trillion to our national debt that almost all republican base care about and are deeply against.

You have already had this questioned answer in another thread (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?422897-Senate-kills-Rand-Paul-attempt-to-cut-Egypt-aid).

Foreign aid is unpopular. Something like 80% of the public wants to see the foreign aid budget cut, and when the issue is framed in the way Rand does ("sending money to countries that hate us and burn our flag") those numbers go even higher. This is an excellent populist issue on which to stake out a unique position that sets him apart from establishment politicians who are beholden to the powerful Israel lobby (AIPAC).

He voted against the pathway to citizenship bill. You have been informed of this and continue to spout falsehoods. I do not get the impression that you are being willfully deceptive; the more likely possibility, in my opinion, is that you are just very stupid. You have my sympathy, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't spread lies about a politician on his forum. Quit saying that he's for a pathway to citizenship bill.

The 6.3 trillion number is similarly stupid, but less obviously so. You still ought not say it, but it's at least somewhat less awful.

The media has already begun starting to treat Rand just like Ron. Unless Rand drops his opposition to foreign aid strategically or at list stop boasting how the majority of the senate voted against his bill even though the majority of Americans agree with him, I’ll be surprised if Rand will be called on Sunday shows any time soon or get a favourable coverage by the media.

http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/06/sen-rand-paul-reacts-to-the-latest-terror-threat/
http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2013/08/05/why-christie-is-wrong/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/4/newt-gingrich-rethinks-neoconservative-views/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6nIBqkepY
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/chris-christie-vs-the-rand-old-party/

And that's just in the last couple of days.

The idea that the media is treating Rand just like Ron is so absurd as to be laughable. There are still some venues that are overtly hostile to any non-communist politicians (MSNBC, HuffPost, New York Times, WashPost, etc.) but the major media outlets - and especially the conservative media outlets - are giving him significantly more favorable coverage than Ron EVER got.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Falwell was a heretic. However, as he was baptized he did have one foot in the Church.
Nope, he had no foot in the church because he was a always fraud.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 08:39 PM
This isn't about pandering to the base to win the nomination. It's about policy. Really, every conservative/Republican/patriotic American should oppose the Amnesty.

Immigration is such a fundamental issue, unlike the silly grievances of the Religious Right. Amnesty over time will transform the US into a Latin-American country.

The relative birthrates of Latinos vs. Whites over time will transform the US into a Latin-American country irrespective of our immigration policy. I'm sympathetic to the idea that a country with more white people is preferable to a country with more brown people, but that's not a sufficient reason to oppose reasonable immigration reform. What's wrong with amnesty of the sort that many libertarians support?

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 08:39 PM

The Church to which eduardo refers is the Catholic Church. Hope this helps.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 08:42 PM
I agree with you 100%.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 08:44 PM

Immigration is such a fundamental issue, unlike the silly grievances of the Religious Right. Amnesty over time will transform the US into a Latin-American countr I agree with you 100%

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 08:46 PM

AuH20
08-06-2013, 08:46 PM
The relative birthrates of Latinos vs. Whites over time will transform the US into a Latin-American country irrespective of our immigration policy. I'm sympathetic to the idea that a country with more white people is preferable to a country with more brown people, but that's not a sufficient reason to oppose reasonable immigration reform. What's wrong with amnesty of the sort that many libertarians support?

If the Latinos don't adopt the principles of the dying whites, then just burn the remainder of the Constitution. The Constitution cannot be seen as a 'white only' document which the Marxists have actively lied about.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 08:49 PM
If the Latinos don't adopt the principles of the dying whites, then just burn the remainder of the Constitution. The Constitution cannot be seen as a 'white only' document which the Marxists have actively lied about.

The Constitution is burning as we speak and will continue to do so for the foreseeable future. It is not a "white only" document, but it is true that white people tend to be more libertarian/classically liberal than non-white people. Therefore, as the country becomes less white, it will probably become less libertarian and more like the third world hellholes in Africa and South America.

This is what democracy looks like. (http://www.cinemapolitica.org/sites/www.cinemapolitica.org/files/films/this%20is%20what%20democracy%20looks%20like.gif)

alucard13mm
08-06-2013, 08:50 PM
America First... If you dont like it, go back to wherever you came from or wish to be.

Take care of USA and its people first.. if we have left overs, we can help our friends and others.

eduardo89
08-06-2013, 08:54 PM

Almsot every Protestant (Evangelicals, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Calvinists, etc.) has one foot in the door of the Holy Catholic Church by virtue of their Trinitarian baptism alone. Their communion with Rome does exist, by virtue of our common baptism, but that communion is imperfect and impaired.

JCDenton0451
08-06-2013, 08:54 PM
Just because our demise is 'inevitable' in the long run doesn't mean we have to accelerate it by embracing the Amnesty. Progressives use third-world immigration as a tool to solidify their grip on power. They don't care about the long-term consequences for the country, since they only care about power.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 09:00 PM
Just because our demise is 'inevitable' in the long run doesn't mean we have to accelerate it by embracing the Amnesty.

I dispute the notion that reasonable immigration reform will accelerate our demise. On the contrary, I believe it will lead to increased economic prosperity, a reduction in poverty, and greater worldwide well-being in addition to promoting ethnic solidarity amongst American whites. Why do you think immigration reform of the sort that many libertarians support would be bad?

Progressives use third-world immigration as a tool to solidify their grip on power. They don't care about the long-term consequences for the country, since they only care about power.

I agree, but the same could be said of their support for women's reproductive rights, yet that doesn't seem to have stopped you from sharing their policy preference.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 09:04 PM
By the way, JCDenton0451 seems to have taken it upon himself to wage a one-man war against my rep. I have 9 neg-reps from him since making this account and 0 neg-reps from anyone else. Just thought I'd mention that in case anyone with a lot of rep power felt like giving me a +rep any time they saw one of my posts in order to cancel out his pettiness.

juleswin
08-06-2013, 09:05 PM

So then, like John Hague's church?

liveandletlive
08-06-2013, 09:05 PM
As the standard of living rises for Latinos, they will become more Libertarian/conservative. That's really the only scenario I see that will save America from Liberal Democrat Domination for years to come.

Thank god for the electoral college, right guys? lol

JCDenton0451
08-06-2013, 09:16 PM
As the standard of living rises for Latinos, they will become more Libertarian/conservative. That's really the only scenario I see that will save America from Liberal Democrat Domination for years to come.

No reason for this to happen.

The only hope I see is white people becoming more conservative/libertarian over time. Conservatives tend to have higher fertility rates.;)

AuH20
08-06-2013, 09:20 PM

Which is doubtful considering the economic trajectory of the nation along with the dire state of the public schools. The U.S. will go the way of Mexico. No middle class, only an extremely rich, plutocrat minority at the top and the rest being low skilled slaves.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 09:22 PM

There is little reason to suspect that a causal relationship exists whereby a rising standard of living -> more libertarian/conservative attitudes. Unfortunately, the relationship appears to run in the other direction.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 09:24 PM
The only hope I see is white people becoming more conservative/libertarian over time. Conservatives tend to have higher fertility rates.;)

This is largely a result of abortion rates being higher amongst (D) voters. Unfortunately, this effect is overshadowed by the disparity in birthrates between whites and nonwhites.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 09:33 PM
1) He voted against the pathway to citizenship bill. You have been informed of this and continue to spout falsehoods. I do not get the impression that you are being willfully deceptive; the more likely possibility, in my opinion, is that you are just very stupid. You have my sympathy, but that doesn't change the fact that you shouldn't spread lies about a politician on his forum. Quit saying that he's for a pathway to citizenship bill.

2) The 6.3 trillion number is similarly stupid, but less obviously so. You still ought not say it, but it's at least somewhat less awful.

3)
http://www.glennbeck.com/2013/08/06/sen-rand-paul-reacts-to-the-latest-terror-threat/
http://blogs.wsj.com/peggynoonan/2013/08/05/why-christie-is-wrong/
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/4/newt-gingrich-rethinks-neoconservative-views/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZ6nIBqkepY
http://www.theamericanconservative.com/articles/chris-christie-vs-the-rand-old-party/

And that's just in the last couple of days.

The idea that the media is treating Rand just like Ron is so absurd as to be laughable. There are still some venues that are overtly hostile to any non-communist politicians (MSNBC, HuffPost, New York Times, WashPost, etc.) but the major media outlets - and especially the conservative media outlets - are giving him significantly more favorable coverage than Ron EVER got.

Do you have a memory of goldfish? You are repeating the same thing we talked about last time. Yes Rand voted against gang of 8 bill but the House have said they won’t touch that bill. The House will bring their own bill (includes Pathway to citizenship) which Rand said he will vote for.
How is the 6.3 trillion price tag false?
He used to be all over TV a few weeks a ago but he is not getting the same coverage at the moment.

neoreactionary
08-06-2013, 09:42 PM
Do you have a memory of goldfish? You are repeating the same thing we talked about last time. Yes Rand voted against gang of 8 bill but the House have said they won’t touch that bill. The House will bring their own bill (includes Pathway to citizenship) which Rand said he will vote for.
How is the 6.3 trillion price tag false?
He used to be all over TV a few weeks a ago but he is not getting the same coverage at the moment.

1. Do you have the memory of a goldfish? You are repeating the same thing we talked about last time. Yes Rand voted against gang of 8 bill. Illegal immigrants already have a pathway to citizenship. Please cite a source where Rand said he'd vote for the House bill without having read it.
2. To quote Sonic Charmer/The Crimson Reach: "All large calculations are wrong."
3. Even if true (and I'm not confident it is), this has nothing to do with his lack of support for foreign aid.

Furthermore, the pro-immigration lobby is even larger and more powerful than the pro-Israel lobby. The idea that failing to vigorously oppose foreign aid while vigorously opposing any immigration reform would gain him friends amongst monied behind-the-scenes movers and shakers is absurd.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 09:51 PM
Almsot every Protestant (Evangelicals, Baptists, Methodists, Lutherans, Calvinists, etc.) has one foot in the door of the Holy Catholic Church by virtue of their Trinitarian baptism alone. Their communion with Rome does exist, by virtue of our common baptism, but that communion is imperfect and impaired.
What about Greek Orthodox Church ?

Cleaner44
08-06-2013, 09:56 PM
Poor Andrea doesn't realize she has jumped the shark. Americans don't care what Andrea and her bosses think. We have real life problems and their vision of a Zionist genocide cleansing the Earth of all non-believers just doesn't work for the average Joe. She can preach to her NY choir all day long, the rest of America just isn't interested pursuing their sick dream.

libertarian101
08-06-2013, 10:03 PM
1 Illegal immigrants already have a pathway to citizenship. Please cite a source where Rand said he'd vote for the House bill without having read it.
2. To quote Sonic Charmer/The Crimson Reach: "All large calculations are wrong."
3. Even if true (and I'm not confident it is), this has nothing to do with his lack of support for foreign aid.

Furthermore, the pro-immigration lobby is even larger and more powerful than the pro-Israel lobby. The idea that failing to vigorously oppose foreign aid while vigorously opposing any immigration reform would gain him friends amongst monied behind-the-scenes movers and shakers is absurd.

Rand has said he will not oppose pathway to citizenship as long as it has trust but verify in one of his fox interviews. ( I hope he changes his mind and strategically take back what he said)
Come on ! you know you are being stupid.
Nothing comes close to Israel lobby.

LibertyEagle
08-06-2013, 10:18 PM
Rand has said he will not oppose pathway to citizenship as long as it has trust but verify in one of his fox interviews. ( I hope he changes his mind and strategically take back what he said)

What I heard him say on numerous occasion was that no citizenship should be granted to anyone here illegally UNTIL THE BORDER WAS SECURED. You and I both know that the leftists (both R and D) at the top are not going to allow that to happen. So, I think you are badly mischaracterizing Rand's stance.

anaconda
08-06-2013, 10:36 PM

jtstellar
08-07-2013, 03:49 AM
cnn to air hillary clinton mini series soon.

this attack occurred yesterday. what chances

Cap
08-07-2013, 07:08 AM
Andrea Mitchell is interventionist, like those who create the environment, that allowed hitler to take power.This is the narrative we should be using when asinine comments people like Mitchell and other establishment whores make them. What Henry says is so true.

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 07:28 AM
Poor Andrea doesn't realize she has jumped the shark. Americans don't care what Andrea and her bosses think. We have real life problems and their vision of a Zionist genocide cleansing the Earth of all non-believers just doesn't work for the average Joe. She can preach to her NY choir all day long, the rest of America just isn't interested pursuing their sick dream.

I find it nauseating that American politicians are judged based on their loyalty to Israel and willingness to support the Zionist agenda.

Is it accurate to call Andrea Mitchell a Jewish supremacist? I think so, although she probably doesn't see herself that way. I doubt the bitch is capable of any introspection.

CaptLouAlbano
08-07-2013, 07:34 AM
The "isolationist" tag is going to be thrown out there a lot. Rand would do well to simply compare the approaches to FP to dispel any criticism. "Isolationists believe A, B, C..Interventionists believe A, B, C - I believe....."

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 07:47 AM
I find it nauseating that American politicians are judged based on their loyalty to Israel and willingness to support the Zionist agenda.

Is it accurate to call Andrea Mitchell a Jewish supremacist? I think so, although she probably doesn't see herself that way. I doubt the bitch is capable of any introspection.

See, it's stuff like this that makes me think you're an anti-Semite, JC. Other stuff you've said itt makes me think you're a racist, too.

Would it be accurate to call you a White supremacist?

Cleaner44
08-07-2013, 08:34 AM
See, it's stuff like this that makes me think you're an anti-Semite, JC. Other stuff you've said itt makes me think you're a racist, too.

Would it be accurate to call you a White supremacist?

The poster siad nothing disparaging toward people from Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Syria or any other Semites. Being opposed to the Zionist agenda of death and destruction in no way means that he thinks his race is superior to others. In fact, one could argue that Zionists seem to feel they are superior and one could hold the position that no races are superior to others.

erowe1
08-07-2013, 09:20 AM
Not exactly. Romney were anti-amnesty, self deportation and the like.

Do you really believe that? I sure don't.

Also, I'm not sure what "and the like" includes. But what you say about Romney is true of Rand.

erowe1
08-07-2013, 09:21 AM
Rubio has certainly not been helped by championing amnesty.

I bet it's helped him a whole lot more than the media would have you think.

erowe1
08-07-2013, 09:22 AM
Amnesty over time will transform the US into a Latin-American country.

Since when is it the government's role to stop the US from being "Latin-American"?

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 09:22 AM
neoreactionary is a Zionist troll who wants to play the role of ADL on this forum: suppressing the discussion of Israel/Zionist lobby by calling everyone anti-semetic. Give him some negrep, so he may calm down.

It's pretty obvious what bothers Andrea Mitchell about Rand Paul: it's not his foreign policy views per se, she is afraid he won't stand with Israel when Israel decides to bomb Iran. Iran is like Hitler to them, and if don't want to fight Israeli wars they will compare you to Charles Lindbergh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_Lindbergh).

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 09:38 AM
Since when is it the government's role to stop the US from being "Latin-American"?

Are you "open-borders", erowe1?

erowe1
08-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Are you "open-borders", erowe1?

I guess so. But I'm more interested in saying clearly what I'm for and against than labels.

What's clear to me is that I don't have the right to make you get my permission to hire whomever you want to hire to work for you.

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 01:00 PM
I guess so. But I'm more interested in saying clearly what I'm for and against than labels.

What's clear to me is that I don't have the right to make you get my permission to hire whomever you want to hire to work for you.

Open-borders is a dumb position, because we don't live in a libertarian utopia. My decision to hire a Mexican immigrant will create multiple negative externalities for you, because your taxes will pay for his medicaid, his food stamps, public school education for his children etc.

That's the major problem with our immigration system: the profits are privatised, costs are socialised. It's kinda like smoking in public places: you enjoying your cigarette raises my risk of lung cancer.

erowe1
08-07-2013, 01:04 PM
Open-borders is a dumb position, because we don't live in a libertarian utopia. My decision to hire a Mexican immigrant will create multiple negative externalities for you, because your taxes will pay for his medicaid, his food stamps, public school education for his children etc.

That's the major problem with our immigration system: the profits are privatised, costs are socialised. It's kinda like smoking in public places: you enjoying your cigarette raises my risk of lung cancer.

Just to be clear, you are positively arguing that I do have a right to tell you who you can and can't hire?

And, by the way, every externality you listed applies to hiring Americas too.

jllundqu
08-07-2013, 01:11 PM
Dear Andrea Mitchell...

http://i.imgur.com/BsxOvDU.gif

Respectfully,

Ron Paul Forums

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 02:00 PM

1. I'm glad to hear that, because he shouldn't. There is no good reason to oppose a pathway to citizenship for undocumented workers.
2. I disagree that I am being stupid.
3. This is simply wrong. The Israel lobby is powerful, but it is not all-powerful. It has less money at its disposal than the pro-immigration lobby, which consists of many of the richest and most powerful corporations in the country. The Israel lobby pales in comparison.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 02:10 PM
The poster siad nothing disparaging toward people from Israel, Palestine, Jordan, Syria or any other Semites.

He's said many disparaging things toward people of Latin descent in this thread. His obsession with and hostility towards "Zionists" can easily be recognized as hostility towards Jews more generally. He called Andrea Mitchell a "bitch" and wondered whether she was a "Jewish supremacist." In another thread, he and Sola_Fide referred to Jews as "the tricksters." I don't think any serious and intelligent person can still wonder whether he's an anti-Semite.

Being opposed to the Zionist agenda of death and destruction in no way means that he thinks his race is superior to others.

Pray tell - what is "the Zionist agenda of death and destruction"? Isn't Zionism simply the belief that Israel should be a homeland for the Jews? What's wrong with that?

In fact, one could argue that Zionists seem to feel they are superior and one could hold the position that no races are superior to others.

JCDenton0451's comments about people of Latin descent were what made me wonder whether he's a White supremacist, not to mention the fact that White supremacy and antisemitism often go together.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 02:21 PM
neoreactionary is a Zionist troll who wants to play the role of ADL on this forum: suppressing the discussion of Israel/Zionist lobby by calling everyone anti-semetic. Give him some negrep, so he may calm down.

This is simply wrong. I'm not a Zionist and have personally criticized the Israel lobby many times on this forum. I don't care if you do the same. I haven't called anyone else here an anti-Semite except you. The reason I call you that is because I'm pretty sure it's what you are, in addition to being racist in a more general sense and a hater of evangelical Christians who for some reason enjoys trolling a forum comprised of pro-lifers by telling them how important being pro-abortion is.

I'd ask anyone who thinks JCDenton0451 is being silly to +rep me in order to nullify his immature crusade.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 02:26 PM

By this logic, an American citizen's decision to have a child will also have negative externalities for you, because your taxes will pay for his medicaid, his food stamps, public school education for his children etc.

Thus, we see that immigration isn't the root problem, the welfare state is. If you're willing to restrict immigration in response to the existence of the welfare state, then you should be willing to create legal disincentives to having children, such as mandatory abortions for women who get pregnant more than once. Would you support such a policy?

Wait a minute. Are we to understand that you support smoking bans? What about the War on Drugs? Drug use certainly has negative externalities, I'm sure you'd agree. Does it follow that we ought to criminalize use, possession, and trafficking?

erowe1
08-07-2013, 02:32 PM

What the?

So this is about preserving America's whiteness for you?

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 02:36 PM
What the?

So this is about preserving America's whiteness for you?

Yes, JCDenton0451 is not only an anti-Semite, he is anti-brown people, anti-Christian, and apparently anti-smoking. He's going to neg-rep me for pointing this out, but it's true.

JK/SEA
08-07-2013, 04:21 PM
Yes, JCDenton0451 is not only an anti-Semite, he is anti-brown people, anti-Christian, and apparently anti-smoking. He's going to neg-rep me for pointing this out, but it's true.

i assume you have documented proof from the NSA?

can we also assume you approve of billions of foreign aid to Israel, where the Israeli government pays for abortions with that money?

Dary
08-07-2013, 04:31 PM
Obama just canceled a meeting with Putin. That sounds isolationist to me.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 05:04 PM
i assume you have documented proof from the NSA?

can we also assume you approve of billions of foreign aid to Israel, where the Israeli government pays for abortions with that money?

No, I favor ending all foreign aid and having the United States refuse to assist Israel with any military endeavors it chooses to engage in. JCDenton0451's accusations that I'm a Zionist are insane and based on nothing more than the fact that I recognize him as an anti-Semite.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 05:05 PM
Obama just canceled a meeting with Putin. That sounds isolationist to me.

lol, funny 'cause it's true.

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 05:55 PM
Just to be clear, you are positively arguing that I do have a right to tell you who you can and can't hire?

And, by the way, every externality you listed applies to hiring Americas too.

No.

You just don't get it, erowe1. Giving a job to an immigrant adds a new client to our welfare state, hiring American does not.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 07:19 PM
No.

You just don't get it, erowe1. Giving a job to an immigrant adds a new client to our welfare state, hiring American does not.

But allowing an American to be born does. So should we not allow new Americans to be born?

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 07:28 PM
I strongly support sex education, birth control, contraception and abortion rights.

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 07:39 PM
I strongly support sex education, birth control, contraception and abortion rights.

That's nice, but I didn't ask if you strongly support sex education, birth control, contraception and abortion rights. I asked if you would be in favor of a law making abortions mandatory for women who get pregnant more than once. Every woman who gives birth to a new American citizen adds a new client to our welfare state. Shouldn't we put an end to that?

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 07:44 PM
I would support a mandatory abortion for your mom.;)

neoreactionary
08-07-2013, 08:10 PM
I would support a mandatory abortion for your mom.;)

Cute, but the fact that you're dodging the question is very telling. If your views are so repugnant that you're embarrassed to even admit them in public, don't you think that's a strong sign that you should change them?

erowe1
08-07-2013, 08:30 PM
No.

What does that have to do with wanting white people to have more kids faster than nonwhites?

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 08:47 PM
What does that have to do with wanting white people to have more kids faster than nonwhites?

Where did I say that? Do you have reading/comprehension problems or did you join with spladle to troll me?

erowe1
08-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Where did I say that? Do you have reading/comprehension problems or did you join with spladle to troll me?

Post 35.

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 09:17 PM
Post 35.

read it again. carefully. and also read the post I quoted.

I'd think the context makes it pretty obvious...

erowe1
08-07-2013, 09:24 PM
I'd think the context makes it pretty obvious...

Yes it does.

And in case anyone missed it, the way you've danced around it since that post has made it all the more obvious.

JCDenton0451
08-07-2013, 09:33 PM
Yes it does.

And in case anyone missed it, the way you've danced around it since that post has made it all the more obvious.

I'm not sure what you're trying to prove, but you're failing at that. I'm not the Christofascist here.

gnitz
08-08-2013, 11:32 AM
Anyone who believes that the Israel lobby exists is an anti-Semite. Israel is for Jews only, and it's time that gentiles understood that.

pcosmar
08-08-2013, 05:16 PM
His obsession with and hostility towards "Zionists" can easily be recognized as hostility towards Jews more generally.

The first opposition to Zionism came from Jews,, From Scholars and Rabbis especially.. It is still rejected by many.

Anti-Zionist is not anti-Jew nor antisemitic.

Zionism is a National Socialist political philosophy,, with no substantial difference from the Germany Nazis.

neoreactionary
08-08-2013, 06:10 PM
The first opposition to Zionism came from Jews,, From Scholars and Rabbis especially.. It is still rejected by many.

Anti-Zionist is not anti-Jew nor antisemitic.

I already know all this. I'm not claiming that all anti-Zionists are anti-Jew or antisemitic. Hell, I'M anti-Zionist. JCDenton0451 is much more than that though. He thinks "the Jews" are scheming "tricksters" and wants to force every Jewish woman who gets pregnant to have an abortion in order to wipe Jewish people off the face of the earth. He constantly calls me a "Zionist" in spite of my opposition to foreign aid and US intervention because to him "Zionist" is a slur in the same way that "kike" is a slur, and he basically means the same thing by it. He also opposes immigration because he wants to keep America white. The guy is basically a neo-Nazi. Your coming to his defense is inadvisable.

Zionism is a National Socialist political philosophy,, with no substantial difference from the Germany Nazis.

http://www.lolwut.com/layout/lolwut.jpg

i can think of at least one important difference

torchbearer
08-08-2013, 06:13 PM
lezsee-
our current government is a nationalist socialist government-
and rand is standing up to them

pcosmar
08-08-2013, 10:16 PM
i can think of at least one important difference

I can't.

pcosmar
08-08-2013, 10:19 PM
lezsee-
our current government is a nationalist socialist government-
and rand is standing up to them

It is definitely socialist. but that seems to have infected the entire world.
And there are certainly Nationalists among them.. It is sad to see folks fall into that. again.

ThePenguinLibertarian
08-09-2013, 05:49 AM
She's a nice looking girl, but she really needs to stop f**king with megalomaniac geniuses who destroy people.

neoreactionary
08-09-2013, 10:17 AM
I can't.

You must know less than nothing about the Nazis and Zionism then. Wikipedia is your friend.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazism

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

JCDenton0451
08-09-2013, 02:38 PM
I can't tell the difference between the Jewish Zionism and German Nazism, but I can easily tell the difference between the two wikipedia articles. It's pretty obvious to me that the article on Zionism was heavily edited by people sympathetic the movement. It would imagine if the Nazis had a chance to write a wikipedia article about themselves, it would be very neat, very sugarcoated as well.