PDA

View Full Version : If gov't makes a takeover...

Ginobili
11-27-2007, 08:22 PM
...before 2009, when we win... what do we do? Like, say the HR 1955, after being passed, leads to a even more opressive law... or martial law is declared due to a "emergency" (probally instigated by the people who will "save us")... what do we do? How would we find each other, communicate, etc. safely? I doubt this is going to happen, but I always like to have a bit of a back-up plan.

Zydeco
11-27-2007, 08:34 PM
Mukasey as attorney general, Chertoff as Sec. of "Homeland Security," Bush and Cheney in the White House, all the directives signed...time for a false flag attack and martial law, kids!

But I'm reminded of the line from "Gandhi":

"100,000 Englishman cannot control 300 million Indians if those Indians do not wish to cooperate."

Malakai0
11-27-2007, 08:37 PM
People think I'm crazy when I say I think we will be living under a dictatorship/fascist state within a few years. They laugh even, and say I'm nuts.

Why oh why do people trust the federal government so much? They practically NEVER do ANYTHING right, wtf?!

I mean, most of our leaders have publicly stated they think China is the finest government in the world. A country where the government regulates every aspect of your life, including how much time you spend online and how many children you can have...