PDA

View Full Version : Townhall Radio Wants Dr. Paul on Hewitt (Barnett) Show

Douglass Bartley
06-24-2007, 04:50 PM
The history of this: Last night, I wrote an E-mail and TH blog criticising Dean Barnett and others for defaming Dr. Paul, calling them cowards. This morning Barnett sent me a reply saying he wanted to have Dr. Paul on the show, so I have decowardized him.

The important thing is to get the message through to Dr. Paul of this invitation. Will someone who is intimate with the campaign take charge of this? I will be happy to give background on Barnett and Townhall to help prepare for the show.

Here is the correspondence:

Last nite’s E-Mail to Barnett:
Babbin, Hawkins, and Barnett: Cowards Three
Posted by Douglass Bartley at 9:10 PM on 6/23/2007 |

This morning Barnett replied from Soxblog@aol.com.

The link's [mine above] not working. I assume the post has something to do with Ron Paul and my fear of facing him. If he wants to come on the show next week, I'm guest-hosting and he's welcome to come on the air. Tell your friends in the campaign to send me an email.

Later, I replied to him:

In a message dated 6/23/2007 10:04:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, douglassbartley@yahoo.com writes:

Good for you. That's the way to handle things like this. Directly. I will pass on the information. There are two articles I wrote, both yesterday @ http://rxpaul.townhall.com/
I will post a corrective blog removing you from the list of cowards.

LibertyEagle
06-24-2007, 05:13 PM
:D Good for you, Doug. Way to go! :D