PDA

View Full Version : Cop Blockers shut down police checkpoint

ZENemy
08-05-2013, 10:12 AM
AWESOME!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ugHsr869TM

jmdrake
08-05-2013, 10:24 AM
LOL. The funniest part is when 1, 2 and then 3 patrol cars stop as if to intimidate them...but then move on when they realize it's not working.

ZENemy
08-05-2013, 10:30 AM
LOL. The funniest part is when 1, 2 and then 3 patrol cars stop as if to intimidate them...but then move on when they realize it's not working.

yup!! We give them their power and can take it away! :)

I fully support this type of activism. It can be done anywhere statist state their staty-ness (lol)

noneedtoaggress
08-05-2013, 10:44 AM
LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL that just made my day.

Keith and stuff
08-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Those guys are pretty crazy folks. But cursing is acceptable in NYC so I guess that's fine. That is even more crazy is that there is a check point in the daytime that seems to be focused on seat belt and cell phone laws. They must have a to of federal grant money to be able o do that during the daytime.

jbauer
08-05-2013, 11:55 AM
is it legal in NY state to stand on the edge of a highway/freeway like that? not that I disapprove or think that it shouldn't be legal but I could see that as a concern for folks that want to do it in the future.

kcchiefs6465
08-05-2013, 12:02 PM
is it legal in NY state to stand on the edge of a highway/freeway like that? not that I disapprove or think that it shouldn't be legal but I could see that as a concern for folks that want to do it in the future.
There was a video of someone doing the same thing who was charged with obstructing traffic. I don't disprove of people doing this but be aware of all the bullshit laws they can and often times will trump up against you.

Obstructing traffic for warning people about an obstruction in traffic. About as dumb as it can get.

They addressed the point that where they were wasn't the highway. I'm not sure if their explanation would be sufficient for most cops.

If they really wanted to fuck with you they'd just charge you with obstructing official business or something similar.

youngbuck
08-05-2013, 12:10 PM
Stupid ass pigs. It sickens me how the sergeant just proclaims, matter of factly, that they're conducting a checkpoint. Yep, this is modern America. 'Merica, f'k yeah!

And the pig at the top was just the cherry on top. Checkpoints save lives like no-knock raids on the wrong house save lives.

Paulistinian
08-05-2013, 12:26 PM
Great video. I used to do this at "speed traps" as a teenager back around my home town in the L.A. area. They fucking hated me, threatened to arrest my friend's little brother who was something around the age of 10 at the time. Glad to see people fighting the check points!