PDA

View Full Version : TeaPart07.com totally worth it!!!

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 07:30 PM
I'm not sure about the other thread or why it was posted. Anyway- lets all stop feeding the trolls ok?

TeaParty07.com is down temporarily while we change hosting servers. We just started getting slammed with traffic today and I have to admit I was unprepared. So it should be back up later tonight and can progress as usual. There will be a dedicated server up soon to solve all these issues.

Anyway- December is going to be AWESOME!! We'll probably break through the $12 million goal on the 30th or soon after, and that will mean MSM attention. There will be a Tea Party re-enactment in Boston during the weekend, the Blimp should be in the air and over Boston during that weekend (if all goes as planned) and we will have a HUGE money bomb going on as well- tons of MSM attention!! At the end of the month the MSM will once again feature Ron while they announce the total amount he raised above and beyond his goal. We're going to run up the score all month long, be in the MSM at least three more times- all just in time for the primaries... ahhhh.. gotta love it!!

We rock!! :D:D:D

Kap
11-27-2007, 07:31 PM
Screw the naysayers, let the world hear us again on December the 16th! It worked tremendously well on November the 5th and we've grown since then.

Wayne Hammond
We rock, indeed. :D

Nov 30 + Dec 16 = SUCCESS

Menthol Patch
I agree. The Tea Party is going to be worth 30 million dollars because we will get 20 million dollars of free publicity.

ronpaulitician
11-27-2007, 07:32 PM
There are doubters left after November 5th?

(I admit that I was a doubter on November 4th.)

reduen
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
I'm not sure about the other thread or why it was posted. Anyway- lets all stop feeding the trolls ok?

TeaParty07.com is down temporarily while we change hosting servers. We just started getting slammed with traffic today and I have to admit I was unprepared. So it should be back up later tonight and can progress as usual. There will be a dedicated server up soon to solve all these issues.

Anyway- December is going to be AWESOME!! We'll probably break through the $12 million goal on the 30th or soon after, and that will mean MSM attention. There will be a Tea Party re-enactment in Boston during the weekend, the Blimp should be in the air and over Boston during that weekend (if all goes as planned) and we will have a HUGE money bomb going on as wel- tons of MSM attentionl. At the end of the month the MSM will once again feature Ron while they announce the total amount he raised above and beyond his goal. We're going to run up the score all month long, be in the MSM at least three more times- all just in time for the primaries... ahhhh.. gotta love it!!

Thanks my man.. :)

nathanielyao
11-27-2007, 07:33 PM
whoo hoo! We probably got about 20,000 hits today from health professionals

A newsletter went out today from a well respected doctor with a lot of doctor fans...to support the good doctor and TeaParty07

Wayne Hammond
11-27-2007, 07:37 PM
Bump. Why? Because I don't like the other defeatist thread. :D

GO TEA PARTY

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 07:40 PM
TeaParty07.com is up again for me now.. how about you guys??

sirachman
11-27-2007, 07:43 PM
I get the page but it is just white and loading continuously.

Indy Vidual
11-27-2007, 07:44 PM
TeaParty07.com is up again for me now.. how about you guys??

I see it now :)

TechnoGuyRob
11-27-2007, 07:46 PM
I see it, but I don't see it if I proxy through my server.

Propagation ho!

KewlRonduderules
11-27-2007, 07:46 PM
Thank you Trevor.

Well said.

Teaparty07.com is up for me now here in Hamilton, NJ

Wayne Hammond
11-27-2007, 07:47 PM
Not yet for me in Hammond, IN.

krott5333
11-27-2007, 07:48 PM

Anyway- December is going to be AWESOME!! We'll probably break through the $12 million goal on the 30th or soon after, and that will mean MSM attention. There will be a Tea Party re-enactment in Boston during the weekend, the Blimp should be in the air and over Boston during that weekend (if all goes as planned) and we will have a HUGE money bomb going on as well- tons of MSM attention!! At the end of the month the MSM will once again feature Ron while they announce the total amount he raised above and beyond his goal. We're going to run up the score all month long, be in the MSM at least three more times- all just in time for the primaries... ahhhh.. gotta love it!!

HELLLL YES!!!!

This is turning out to be pretty good. We gotta keep working hard! This is FAR from a done deal. Name recognition is still an issue.

Air Force Ron is going to be awesome! WOOOHOOOOO

Storm3
11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
Still not up in Brazil... but who cares? Seems to be up in the US.

Let us know about the chipin for covering the server costs, ok? You should have those $400+ covered in no time.

werdd
11-27-2007, 08:01 PM
we had naysayers for november 5th as well, screw them let's make history.

SwordOfShannarah
11-27-2007, 08:30 PM
Still not up in Brazil... but who cares? Seems to be up in the US.

Let us know about the chipin for covering the server costs, ok? You should have those $400+ covered in no time.

Actually I canceled that option, this was much faster- but thank you.

aroberso
11-27-2007, 08:41 PM

My wife gets Dr. Mercola's newsletter. I followed the links from the newsletter to Dr. Mercola's site, and then clicked on the link he provides.

It was http://teaparty07.com, which of course didn't work! Can you get a re-direct up quickly? This is actually the second time I've noticed this occuring, I think the other was a news article that links to it, maybe from USA Daily? Can't remember.

Anyway, we may have 1.3 million people clicking on the link that doesn't work!

Lord Xar
11-27-2007, 08:41 PM
still down in Los Angeles as of: 6:42pm PST.

KewlRonduderules
11-27-2007, 08:56 PM
Actually, teaparty07.com is not working for me now. It was just a few minutes ago. I guess Trevor is transferring the site right now.