PDA

View Full Version : Military or Militarized Police: When its members do wrong, who gets worst Punishment?

aGameOfThrones
08-03-2013, 07:54 PM
http://assets.theagitator.com/wp-content/uploads/CM-Capture-11.png

tod evans
08-03-2013, 07:57 PM
We need a justice system with which to hold the "Just-Us" department accountable.

Origanalist
08-03-2013, 08:05 PM
I'm going to have to go with the military, but obviously they both get away with massive amounts of abuse of power.

oyarde
08-04-2013, 12:35 AM
I am guessing , on avg , definately not the police....

DamianTV
08-04-2013, 12:41 AM
Military or Militarized Police: When its members do wrong, who gets worst Punishment?

The question asks who, not which of the two. The Answer is that WE THE MUNDANES get the WORST PUNISHMENT.

Unaccountable Authority is not completely Unaccountable, but this statement will not be true for much longer I'm afraid. Problem is that the only people that they are accountable to is those higher on the corporate food chain. Governors will NEVER be held accountable by Police for Speeding, and Police will NEVER be held accountable by MUNDANES when they or their dogs are killed. The only ones ever held accountable are those lower on the Pyramid. Sharks do not answer to lesser fish, and they ALL consider us Mundanes to be Bottom Feeders, at the Bottom of the Food Pyramid.