PDA

View Full Version : MSM runs cop-dog story

tod evans
08-03-2013, 04:25 PM
The double standard exhibited pisses me off!

Playing on Boobus sympathy..

Where is just one of the family pets butchered by cops?

Orlando police K-9 recovering after near drowning at hands of suspect, cops say

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/03/orlando-police-k-recovering-after-near-drowning/?test=latestnews

ORLANDO, Fla. – An Orlando police K-9 is recovering after authorities say a suspected burglar repeatedly held the dog underwater, nearly drowning him.
WOFL Fox 35 Orlando reports Seabee and his handler were responding reports of a burglar Thursday at about 1:30 p.m.
The German Shepherd found 18-year-old suspect Landon Bradley Barnes and followed him into a swampy area near Druid Lake after he was reportedly chased by a woman. Police say Barnes held Seabee underwater as the dog tried to force the teen out of the lake.
Seabee spent the night recovering at an animal hospital. He was released Friday but police said he has a high fever and there is the potential for infections.
Barnes was booked into the Orange County Jail on a $5,300 bond. He faces charges of burglary, resisting an officer with violence and injuring a police dog charges.

heavenlyboy34
08-03-2013, 04:40 PM
When family pets get killed, it's part of procedure. When "K-9s" get killed, they're killed in The Line Of Duty. Now don't you fucking forget it, mundane.

Anti Federalist
08-03-2013, 04:57 PM
When family pets get killed, it's part of procedure. When "K-9s" get killed, they're killed in The Line Of Duty. Now don't you fucking forget it, mundane.

"Why? Because FUCK YOU! That's why." - Officer Friendly.

aGameOfThrones
08-03-2013, 05:05 PM
Unavoidable tragedy: When a mundane's dog is killed.

National tragedy: When a police dog is killed.

There should be like a dog protest where everyone puts pictures of dogs that were murdered on each of their dogs sides.

https://sphotos-a-ord.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/p480x480/942958_10200990454696276_992803146_n.jpg

SeanTX
08-03-2013, 07:20 PM
Don't forget also that cops kill many of their own K9s through neglect and outright abuse.

For every K9 killed by a "criminal" in the line of duty there are probably a dozen or more killed by handler abuse or neglect.

DamianTV
08-03-2013, 07:27 PM
There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it.

Post from another thread, but still absolutely valid.

heavenlyboy34
08-03-2013, 08:16 PM
Don't forget also that cops kill many of their own K9s through neglect and outright abuse.

For every K9 killed by a "criminal" in the line of duty there are probably a dozen or more killed by handler abuse or neglect.
I have heard of this, and am not surprised at all. Poor doggies. :(

Origanalist
08-03-2013, 09:24 PM
The comment's are gag inducing, I'm pretty tempted to log in there and post. I just don't care to give my email to Fox.

aGameOfThrones
08-03-2013, 09:34 PM
The comment's are gag inducing, I'm pretty tempted to log in there and post. I just don't care to give my email to Fox.

momsense01 10 hours ago

@whitesharecropr @momsense01 If you're swimming why would the dog be sent to attack--they just don't do that on their own--they are ordered to attack.this is just as bad as a assault on a human officer--Look for more charges then.

SimonLagree 1 hour ago

@Tyranny101 @momsense01 @whitesharecropr

FYI a police dog IS a police officer with complete training AND a BADGE.

cridhe 12 hours ago

Death penalty for assaulting a K9 police officer. We put violent criminals to death, we clean up the worst of the repeat offender backlog and we all live in a safer world.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/03/orlando-police-k-recovering-after-near-drowning/?test=latestnews#comments#ixzz2ay53NjXC

heavenlyboy34
08-03-2013, 09:41 PM
That's what fake emails are for! :D