PDA

View Full Version : Letter From a Deceased Drone Victim To President Obama..America

Danbo
08-02-2013, 10:23 PM
Dear President Obama and the people of America,

I’m writing to you from beyond the grave. If you’re reading this, it means that I’ve become one of the nearly two hundred innocent children slaughtered in a US drone strike. I’m writing to you because I want you to know that I understand why I had to die. I understand why it was necessary for an unmanned aerial vehicle, authorized and piloted by men thousands of miles away, to fire a hellfire missile at me while I ate, or played, or lay dreaming in my bed. While I was just as young as Trayvon Martin or Caylee Anthony…just as innocent as the children at Sandy Hook Elementary…I understand that the American media will never tell my story. I understand...

full article w/ hyperlinks here:

http://danbojangles.wordpress.com/2013/08/03/letter-from-a-deceased-drone-victim-to-president-obama-america

share/enjoy

Danbo
08-03-2013, 10:37 AM
danggg!! According to by stats.. 42 clicks on this post..but only ONE person clicked the link to read the article! It's a pretty decent article..if I do say so myself. Give it a try. You may like it!

TomtheTinker
08-03-2013, 01:36 PM
bump

ClydeCoulter
08-03-2013, 01:43 PM
Shared.