PDA

View Full Version : Man Threatens Police Dog

CaseyJones
08-02-2013, 10:36 AM
http://www.my9nj.com/story/22989897/man-threatens-police-dog

A recent case of a drug sniffing dog being threatened by a man during his arrest has led to the possibility of a new law being passed by Governor Christie. Dano's Law has a penalty of 5 years in prison and a fine for threatening a police dog.

Meg got the chance to talk to the Captain involved in the original arrest and he says that he is all for the passing of this new law. He emphasizes that this is about protecting all kinds of officers. And, Meg got a firsthand look at how Dano and his human partner work together to catch the bad guys!

:rolleyes:

JK/SEA
08-02-2013, 10:49 AM
and, as an amendment to this law, all perps are to lower their heads averting eye to eye contact, and to always be bended to one knee or face 20 years.

Anti Federalist
08-02-2013, 11:04 AM
and, as an amendment to this law, all perps are to lower their heads averting eye to eye contact, and to always be bended to one knee or face 20 years.

This display is to be accompanied by a brief touching of the forelock or hairline, accompanied with "by your leave Mi'Lord".

Anti Federalist
08-02-2013, 11:06 AM
Meg got the chance to talk to the Captain involved in the original arrest and he says that he is all for the passing of this new law. He emphasizes that this is about protecting all kinds of officers

A cop dog's life is already worth more than the life of a Mundane.

In New Jersey?

This law will pass handily, probably unanimously.

Henry Rogue
08-02-2013, 11:38 AM
As if I needed more evidence, that Christie is a piece of crap. Mundane's dog = target practice, cop's dog worth more than mundane's life.

SeanTX
08-02-2013, 03:54 PM
How about a law to protect all the K9s who are abused by law enforcement officers? It's considered a "legitimate training technique" for a K9 officer to lift it up so that it's hanging by its neck, while kicking the hell out of it. And if it dies from that abuse it's an "oopsie."

They also have a habit of "forgetting" them and leaving them to die in hot vehicles, sometimes "forgetting" for days on end. We also need laws to protect us from these abused K9s, since they often attack innocent people and other pets.

And I don't see why siccing one of these abused animals on a "suspect" isn't considered a form of cruel and unusual punishment (as in, a suspect possibly getting maimed before even getting a trial, a sort of "street justice" that cops can inflict on the scene and then say "ooops").

DamianTV
08-02-2013, 03:59 PM
Just-Us

We can shoot your dogs, but you cant shoot our dogs.

There's NO Rule of Law... when the crime that is charged, not based upon what law was broken, but by who committed it.

This is the foundation of the Just-Us system.

---

As if I needed more evidence, that Christie is a piece of crap. Mundane's dog = target practice, cop's dog worth more than mundane's life.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Henry Rogue again.

Somebody plz rep that for me!

tod evans
08-02-2013, 04:33 PM
Just-Us

---

Somebody plz rep that for me!

Covered!

Henry Rogue
08-02-2013, 09:11 PM
Thanks guys.

aGameOfThrones
08-02-2013, 10:11 PM
http://a1.s6img.com/cdn/0007/p/1466051_6355069_lz.jpg

Occam's Banana
08-02-2013, 11:28 PM

Officer safety is paramount and must be assured over any other consideration! (No matter how many legs said officers may have ...)

heavenlyboy34
08-03-2013, 12:33 AM
http://www.my9nj.com/story/22989897/man-threatens-police-dog

:rolleyes:
SMH. :(