PDA

View Full Version : Jake Tapper REVEALS That There Were 'Dozens of CIA Operatives' On Ground during Benghazi

AuH20
08-01-2013, 10:06 PM
Boom goes the dynamite.

http://thelead.blogs.cnn.com/2013/08/01/exclusive-dozens-of-cia-operatives-on-the-ground-during-benghazi-attack/

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

CNN has learned the CIA is involved in what one source calls an unprecedented attempt to keep the spy agency's Benghazi secrets from ever leaking out.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency's missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency's workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, "You don't jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well."

Another says, "You have no idea the amount of pressure being brought to bear on anyone with knowledge of this operation."

Sounds more like the mafia to me and not the benevolent government I was told to love & adore. LOL

AuH20
08-01-2013, 10:16 PM
Rand Paul may have gazed into a crystal ball that fateful morning:

PAUL: Now, my question is: Is the U.S. involved with any procuring of weapons, transfer of weapons, buying, selling, anyhow transferring weapons to Turkey out of Libya?

CLINTON: To Turkey? I — I will have to take that question for the record. Nobody’s ever raised that with me. I don’t…

PAUL: It’s been — it’s been in news reports that ships have been leaving from Libya and that they may have weapons. And what I’d like to know is the annex that was close by, were they involved with procuring, buying, selling, obtaining weapons? And were any of these weapons being transferred to other countries, any countries, Turkey included.

CLINTON: Well, Senator, you’ll have to direct — direct that question to the agency that ran the annex. I will — I will see what information is available and…

PAUL: You’re saying you don’t know.

CLINTON: I do not know. I don’t have any information on that…

The Northbreather
08-01-2013, 11:36 PM
uh oh

goRPaul
08-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Rand Paul may have gazed into a crystal ball that fateful morning

Nah, he surveils the CIA

enhanced_deficit
08-02-2013, 01:36 AM
Has SWC Obama team confirmed/denied or no-commented this yet?