PDA

View Full Version : "It Can't Happen Here!" Larken Rose in his finest documentary.

ZENemy
08-01-2013, 02:51 PM
Fantastic video with tons of information, this is not just another video of Larken standing around with awesome logic skills. This is more like a documentary and he goes over in great details the way the the Constitution works, congress and the like.

Please take the time to watch this, This has got to be the most powerful presentation out there of this nature.

This video is for all those who imagine that there is some sort of magic that renders the United States immune to the tyranny that has plagued every other major empire in history. DVDs of this video--in normal resolution and high definition--will be available soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2ebudnWlh4

jkr
08-01-2013, 02:54 PM
simply AWESOME

extrmmxer
08-01-2013, 03:16 PM
Wow, this is a good documentary. Well spoken and clear explanation of the constitution. A 3rd grader could understand this.

Schifference
08-01-2013, 03:21 PM
Both my son and I watched it. He stayed interested. It was nice cause I could stream it thru my wdlivehub onto the flatscreen.

ZENemy
08-01-2013, 03:22 PM
Both my son and I watched it. He stayed interested.

Great name!! "Shifference"

RCA
08-01-2013, 05:10 PM
Meh. It's just another compilation of the effects of Statism. I'm more entertained by videos talking about a stateless society.

Schifference
08-02-2013, 04:40 AM
I watched it again last night with my wife and daughter. I think this was a first rate production. HD quality and very simple and easy to understand. Definitely worth the watch. Had it been a major production and I paid to watch it I would have been pleased afterwards.