PDA

View Full Version : Steve Deace Worldview Wednesday-"A Warning to the Liberty Movement"

Rocco
08-01-2013, 07:58 AM
I don't agree with what Deace says here, but MANY here do and I thought you should hear what THE major social conservative in Iowa is saying about us right now. Starts hour 3, worldview wednesday.

http://stevedeace.com/headline/deace-show-podcast-07-31-13/

Icymudpuppy
08-01-2013, 08:14 AM
Got cliff notes? I don't have time to listen.

Rocco
08-01-2013, 08:29 AM
Basically he's saying we need to support Bevin over McConnell because cutting deals hurts the liberty movement. That McConnell will not help Rand in 2016 and we cant win by being Rand Paul's minions and constantly acting in his political interest. Like I said, I dont agree 100%, but Deace makes some valid points and certainly I am more open to supporting Bevin now.

Got cliff notes? I don't have time to listen.

Christian Liberty
08-01-2013, 08:39 AM
I have to listen to this... Deace seems legit for the most part and I pretty much agree with his immigration solution. I don't always agree with him, obviously, but he seems like an honest guy.

roho76
08-01-2013, 08:42 AM
Basically he's saying we need to support Bevin over McConnell because cutting deals hurts the liberty movement. That McConnell will not help Rand in 2016 and we cant win by being Rand Paul's minions and constantly acting in his political interest. Like I said, I dont agree 100%, but Deace makes some valid points and certainly I am more open to supporting Bevin now.

Rand has endorsed Mitch for his own benefit. I doubt he expects us to vote for that Bag-O-Shit but he's doing it to cover his ass, politically. I doubt he even likes Mitch.

Rocco
08-01-2013, 08:55 AM
Which is precisely what Deace argues against. Like I said, I don't necessarily agree, but like FreedomFanatic I have a lot of respect for Deace and I think he makes a compelling argument.

Rand has endorsed Mitch for his own benefit. I doubt he expects us to vote for that Bag-O-Shit but he's doing it to cover his ass, politically. I doubt he even likes Mitch.

ctiger2
08-01-2013, 09:10 AM

I agree 100% and I've posted before I think Rand should flip/flop on his support of Mitch. Mitch would lose for sure then. Would be so awesome.

Christian Liberty
08-01-2013, 09:20 AM
I'm listening to it right now, he seems like he knows what he's talking about.

jkr
08-01-2013, 09:29 AM
PRETTY AWESOME

Henry Rogue
08-01-2013, 09:34 AM
Deace quote
They only negotiate with what you have already taken.

Christian Liberty
08-01-2013, 09:44 AM
After listening to the whole thing, yeah, I agree with him. I don't agree with his perception of Ted Cruz, but other than that, I agree with him.