PDA

View Full Version : I just took part in my first Political Phone Poll

philipsantamaria
11-27-2007, 06:12 PM
Quinnipiac University called my landline about the 2008 election.

I chose Ron Paul...

And gave everyone else unfavorable ratings

and when they asked me who would i vote for between any top tier dem and any top tier rep (excluding ron paul), i said i would abstain in any election between such people if ron paul were not in it.

I can't wait to see the Results of the poll.

Paulitician
11-27-2007, 06:14 PM
Cool! The "top-tier" thing is BS. I'd say "what the hell is your problem" if I were asked such a stupid question.

RadioDJforPaul
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
and when they asked me who would i vote for between any top tier dem and any top tier rep (excluding ron paul), i said i would abstain in any election between such people if ron paul were not in it.

They proabably would have counted your vote for whatever top tier candidate you said in that question, and left out Ron.

keemt
11-27-2007, 06:16 PM
The "top tier" is for people who raise 4 million in one day and win all the friggin straw polls (and don't have to pay for votes and buses).

bbachtung
11-27-2007, 06:18 PM
Quinnipiac University called my landline about the 2008 election.

I chose Ron Paul...

And gave everyone else unfavorable ratings

I can't wait to see the Results of the poll.

Isn't that a New Hampshire poll?

JMO
11-27-2007, 06:55 PM
l.

You should of said "Ron Paul is a top tier rep."

Cindy
11-27-2007, 07:05 PM
The "top tier" is for people who raise 4 million in one day and win all the friggin straw polls (and don't have to pay for votes and buses).

lol!

Indeed!!!:cool:

ronpaulyourmom
11-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Isn't that a New Hampshire poll?

I believe it's New Jersey.