PDA

View Full Version : I figured it out. We are merely the movement of the conscious of the many

Michigan11
07-31-2013, 11:38 PM
Some will admit it and we come together, others try to ignore it.

Reality is here.............................................. ...................................Somes perceptions are over here.

The closer we are to reality the closer we are to this movement.

The further away we are from reality, the further we are from reality, which is the truth and this movement.

Be glad people that we are concsious and trying to help the others as well as ourselves.

This life is a journey to realize who and where we are. This world is really actually hell, yet it's the laughs we have that make this world tolerable. Live life to it's fullest not to it's dullest. There is nothing to gain in a sleepless retirement in confinement.

JK/SEA
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
everything is fluid. You can't control the tide. You can only point out that it happens, and your free will is the weapon of choice for most if you want to 'divert' that tide. There are no guarantees. Only absolutes.

BetterCallSaul
08-01-2013, 08:23 AM
But what about the fact that within the movement, there are a great many who turn off their reality-and-truth pursuit, because they seem to think, "I am with the people of truth already- why should I evaluate all of the controlling and arbitrary hatreds that structure my behavior and identity?"

ClydeCoulter
08-02-2013, 08:48 AM
But what about the fact that within the movement, there are a great many who turn off their reality-and-truth pursuit, because they seem to think, "I am with the people of truth already- why should I evaluate all of the controlling and arbitrary hatreds that structure my behavior and identity?"

That may be true to some extent, but not for the greatest part. I see "lights come on" from time to time, and not just in a broad sense, but in particulars. It is a beautiful thing to see, and it happens to me also from time to time.

I think what the OP says is partly right, and I hope there are many other places where this is happening also.

luctor-et-emergo
08-02-2013, 09:03 AM
The first time you understand a part of or get a feeling you know what the big picture is like is a magical moment. The one big thing about that though is that as soon as you realize you 'get' the bigger picture - the concept of it - you start to doubt parts of it instantly. A never ending process by which your view of the world and it's working is formed, this is a good thing off course since you cannot judge right from wrong in an instant but have to relate it to previous experiences. Without this change of worldview, even without the awareness of a certain bigger picture, you would have never gotten this far. Allowing the mind to change and create alternate pathways for 'logic' is an important thing.

I like how you characterize the consciousness of the many as 'reality' - At least that is what I read from your post - but I would like to add to that. It is not the many that decide what reality. Reality is decided by a few individuals who are quite stubborn in their thinking but possess very inspiring souls. Reality is determined by ideas, sadly for humanity not always good ideas. Charisma is temporary, an inspiring mind will not be forgotten for centuries - even though the name may be - and as humanity slowly changes that can only be a good thing.

Zippyjuan
08-02-2013, 10:49 AM
The further away we are from reality, the further we are from reality

Interesting concept.

KEEF
08-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Interesting concept.

Kinda like, The deeper the hole you dig, the further you are in the ground; or Man who drop watch in toilet, keeps shitty time; or Man with his hand in pockets feels cocky all day. :D

Czolgosz
08-02-2013, 11:31 AM
The reality is, we're the 10% who have always existed and who are perpetually ineffective at achieving our goals (aside from that fluke in 1776), because we must act in a fashion antithetical to our core beliefs (controlling other Humans).

Find the right geographical location and start the Land of Misfit Toys.