PDA

View Full Version : What you do for Relaxation?

enhanced_deficit
07-31-2013, 09:55 PM
Relaxation is essential ingredient of healthy lifestyle. What do you do to relax? (leave out the obvious adult mating activities or their simulation)

Other than rigorous workout to cope with stress and usual sports/massage/music/movies/good book reading, I found that relaxation music like below and few minutes nap in between hectic hours can do wonders.

Quick relaxation recipe: Device with youtube, couch, Eyemask or dark room

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YCAcXiHEdk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gztRNNmSqw

oyarde
07-31-2013, 11:58 PM
I read history , get my Grand Daugters to drive me around in my truck , while I drink beer , teach them to properly cuss the govt, then go by my co workers place , shoot a couple flaming arrows into his sad shrubbery throw the empties in his yard, honk , leave, you know , stuff like that :) Some people have therapy , that is mine .

BuddyRey
08-01-2013, 12:17 AM
My relaxation regimen: A long bubble bath, some good tunes, a tall glass of wine, and a BIG cigar (preferably, all four at the same time!)

oyarde
08-01-2013, 12:22 AM
My relaxation regimen: A long bubble bath, some good tunes, a tall glass of wine, and a BIG cigar (preferably, all four at the same time!)

You should stop by Buddy Rey , I will let you split some wood , get you a glass of wine after and make the Mrs light our cigars , :) , lol

opal
08-01-2013, 05:54 AM
20 minutes to half an hour of a good stretching routine.. from the toes to the facial muscles - with tunes sometimes.. sometimes just while it's quiet (well.. except for the roosters in the yard - they don't understand quiet time)

Root
08-01-2013, 06:04 AM
Cannabis, long hikes in the woods, skiing.

Eagles' Wings
08-01-2013, 08:26 AM
I read history , get my Grand Daugters to drive me around in my truck , while I drink beer , teach them to properly cuss the govt, then go by my co workers place , shoot a couple flaming arrows into his sad shrubbery throw the empties in his yard, honk , leave, you know , stuff like that :) Some people have therapy , that is mine .I feel more relaxed already after reading this and imaging you doing it.