PDA

View Full Version : An outrageous idea-but a good one.

noztnac
11-27-2007, 05:54 PM
Ron Paul should personally visit the troops in Iraq and deliver care packages paid for by Ron Paul supporters. He could pass out Ron Paul for president T-shirts and...

There is a guy named Eric who is a soldier in Iraq who has made it a goal to give every kid in Iraq a soccer ball. Google Eric's Goal and you'll find him.

Ron Paul could bring about 500 (or however many we can pay for) soccer balls for the children of Iraq.

You think that might make headlines?

noztnac
11-27-2007, 07:11 PM
Hey...people are looking at this but not responding.

Am I crazy?

I think it's possible.

It's the kind of move that would make huge news around the world.

khorbis
11-27-2007, 08:45 PM
I'm sure they need food/clothing/financial aid much more than soccer balls, but this idea is simple genius. Ron Paul would become the Mother Teresa of presidential candidates if this idea catches mainstream attention. I can't imagine anything more effective, or noble, than putting the LOVE in R(3V0_l)ution.

This idea needs support NOW. I'm so in.

Corydoras
11-27-2007, 09:34 PM
He isn't spending enough time in Iowa, how can we urge him to go to Iraq?

Ginobili
11-27-2007, 09:38 PM
Eh, what better place to assissinate him then in Iraq... :o

noztnac
11-27-2007, 10:55 PM
He isn't spending enough time in Iowa, how can we urge him to go to Iraq?

If he goes to Iraq he'll be on the front page of every paper in Iowa and on CNN, Fox, MSNBC, etc.

He doesn't need to be in Iowa. He needs exposure in Iowa.

noztnac
11-27-2007, 10:57 PM
I'm sure they need food/clothing/financial aid much more than soccer balls, but this idea is simple genius. Ron Paul would become the Mother Teresa of presidential candidates if this idea catches mainstream attention. I can't imagine anything more effective, or noble, than putting the LOVE in R(3V0_l)ution.

This idea needs support NOW. I'm so in.

I just tacked on the soccer ball thing because it's a good cause that I've been involved with. It makes a nice story. Kill two birds with one stone so to speak.

noztnac
11-28-2007, 05:46 PM
Eh, what better place to assissinate him then in Iraq... :o

He stands a better chance of getting killed in the states than in Iraq.

Elwar
11-28-2007, 05:52 PM
Don't ever go to Iraq...ever.