PDA

View Full Version : Fun Poll! What's your least favorite response?

RevolutionSD
11-27-2007, 05:33 PM
Most of us get all kinds of reactions when we go out with our signs and t-shirts. Several get repeated over and over. I think my least favorite is "RU-Paul!" because everyone thinks they invented it!

RevolutionSD
11-27-2007, 05:52 PM
bump....for FUN!

hambone1982
11-27-2007, 05:55 PM
I always get the, "I'm from out of town response."

It annoys me.

DjLoTi
11-27-2007, 05:55 PM
My boss calls him RuPaul, it really pisses me off. Being in the military, I can't wait for Ron Paul to win, then I'm gonna be like, "yeah remember Ron Paul, you know how you called him RuPaul? haha... yeah well he's the president now so I wouldn't be calling him that for long"

Lois
11-27-2007, 05:58 PM
Once they hear he's a Republican, you can see their eyes glaze over, and their mind close down, and you know they'll never vote for a Republican again, no matter if God was a Republican. Thanks to Bush. I do give it the old try, but it just goes in one ear and out the other. Republican is a dirty word, and it should be. But then so is Democrat, in my book.

RevolutionSD
11-27-2007, 06:04 PM
Once they hear he's a Republican, you can see their eyes glaze over, and their mind close down, and you know they'll never vote for a Republican again, no matter if God was a Republican. Thanks to Bush. I do give it the old try, but it just goes in one ear and out the other. Republican is a dirty word, and it should be. But then so is Democrat, in my book.

Exactly. I try not to say "republican", and instead talk about his adherence to the constitution first, and that he's an independent/libertarian running as a republican.

pcosmar
11-27-2007, 06:11 PM

That is the one I get too.
I just try to make the point that he is a very different Republican. Not the current variety.

BuddyRey
11-27-2007, 06:13 PM
I say he's an "old-school Republican, like Barry Goldwater." Even liberals love Barry Goldwater!!!