PDA

View Full Version : Please, please have TV's in Iowa

xcalybur
06-24-2007, 02:45 PM
I beg anyone that is going to Iowa, please bring some TV's/computers to Iowa so that you can setup and show some of the videos that are circulating. Especially powerful is this:

Preemptive Nuclear War vs. Christianity (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=4224)

And the Youtube video is here:

Preemptive Nuclear War vs. Christianity (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=847J99MkUdk)

Please, please, put this on an endless loop and show my fellow Christians what they need to see.

Noodles
06-24-2007, 02:50 PM
Amen...

Also, because I have slow dial-up at home (this is my work computer), I cannot share these videos with anyone. If someone out there could/would put these on a dvd for me, I will pay whatever you think it's worth (within reason). If I could get my hands on such a dvd, then I could have copies made with no trouble, and I could let Dr. Paul argue for himself, instead of hoping that I can manage to present his arguments precisely. Please, someone with the knowledge to do this help me out.:(

Noodles

angrydragon
06-24-2007, 02:54 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/tjwestbr ask the maker of the video for the original.

JoshLowry
06-24-2007, 02:56 PM
Amen...

Also, because I have slow dial-up at home (this is my work computer), I cannot share these videos with anyone. If someone out there could/would put these on a dvd for me, I will pay whatever you think it's worth (within reason). If I could get my hands on such a dvd, then I could have copies made with no trouble, and I could let Dr. Paul argue for himself, instead of hoping that I can manage to present his arguments precisely. Please, someone with the knowledge to do this help me out.:(

Noodles

If I get ahold of a few dvds I will try and send them your way.

That is a great video xcalybur.

xcalybur
06-24-2007, 03:02 PM
Noodles, are you in Iowa? or are you going to Iowa?

xcalybur
06-24-2007, 03:07 PM
I am currently rendering this out to a DVD. Hopefully, it will look good since I had to upscale it. But if someone can commit to maybe duplicating this and showing this in Iowa, I will burn off some copies on DVD and send it to them Fedex.

lucky
06-24-2007, 03:16 PM
Thanks you xcalibur for a great video. This says a lot.

Bravo.!!

Noodles
06-24-2007, 03:25 PM
Noodles, are you in Iowa? or are you going to Iowa?

I'm over 1000 miles away, but I am trying to get up there Saturday. Looking more doubtful now, but we'll see.

xcalybur
06-24-2007, 03:31 PM
Is there anyone that lives relatively close to Iowa or in Iowa that plans on going that I can send the DVD to?

I am rendering a sharpen filter on the video now to see if I can make the scaling better, but so far it looks pretty good. I had to clean up the audio a little. There were some pops in it. I can't modified the sound levels though because the voice overs are downmixed with the background music. If I drop the volume you won't be able to hear the voice overs.

I WILL send this video to someone who can get it there. Please just let me know. Maybe Josh in Iowa?

angrydragon
06-24-2007, 04:48 PM
You made the video xcalybur?

mdh
06-24-2007, 05:12 PM
John Kurr said that Megan, whose email is floating around, would help out with stuff people need. Maybe you could see about her helping you with the DVD?

azTeach
06-24-2007, 05:22 PM
I once lived there and have friends there. I'm checking.

JoshLowry
06-24-2007, 05:26 PM
I WILL send this video to someone who can get it there. Please just let me know. Maybe Josh in Iowa?

I would oblige but I am leaving Tuesday morning.

xcalybur
06-24-2007, 08:30 PM
No, I didn't make the video, but I thought it was powerful enough that I will make it into a DVD if someone is willing to bring it with them to Iowa.

LibertyEagle
06-24-2007, 08:59 PM
Maybe just FED-X it to the Iowa Coordinator, Joe Seehusen.