PDA

View Full Version : Signs in Pentagon Metro station support Edward Snowden, Except One Person Doesnt

AngryCanadian
07-30-2013, 10:42 AM
Signs in Pentagon Metro station support Edward Snowden
According to ABC7 a sister news network of ABC local news in Washington DC apparently. (http://www.wjla.com/video/2013/07/signs-in-pentagon-metro-station-support-edward-snowden.html)

DC Metro ad signs had being placed by Oath Keepers whom are proclaiming Snowden a hero for exposing government spying program.As is usually the case, government propaganda local news outlet have gone out there way to find someone, anyone, who

government propaganda organs have gone out of their way to find someone, anyone, who disagrees. In this case, an elderly couple were sought by ABC7 news. In which they both disagree that Snowden is a hero for exposing the NSA spying program.

Acala
07-30-2013, 11:06 AM
Are you in a hurry?

kathy88
07-30-2013, 11:08 AM
Wut? English please.

JustinTime
07-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Signs in Pentagon Metro station support Edward Snowden
According to ABC7 a sister news network of ABC local news in Washington DC apparently. (http://www.wjla.com/video/2013/07/signs-in-pentagon-metro-station-support-edward-snowden.html)

NSA leaker Edward Snowden is the focus. Of some controversial new signs posted at the Pentagon Metro station.The signs that you see there claim that Snowden horned his oath. By discussing government, secrets.

The Group behind the Metro station support signs are actually recruiting. But some Metro riders disagree that Snowden according to an old resident area Carlos R who suggests that Snowden is no hero.

:rolleyes:
ABC news is trying to so hard even by trying to bring old older folks.

One clueless old guy and an one women as some disagree that his a hero? thats it? by any chance are they members of the press?

Geat post, rep for you, but umm... seems you're speaking Canadian really fast and some people are confused.

CPUd
07-30-2013, 11:51 AM
That is how Canadians type when they are angry?

AngryCanadian
07-30-2013, 12:36 PM
Geat post, rep for you, but umm... seems you're speaking Canadian really fast and some people are confused.

Yes i had noticed.

AngryCanadian
07-30-2013, 12:37 PM
Wut? English please.
If you would prefer i could edit it.

moostraks
07-30-2013, 01:05 PM

ROFL...I am sick today and feeling some serious self pity from it but you just made my day with this response. LOL!!!

Anti Federalist
07-30-2013, 01:24 PM
LOL Wut?

mczerone
07-30-2013, 01:28 PM
If you would prefer i could edit it.

I think that, was the re-quest. Being Made. Lest you due it before your old older.

Anti Federalist
07-30-2013, 01:29 PM
Let me try this:

DC Metro ad signs placed by OathKeepers proclaim Snowden a hero for exposing government spying.

However, as is usually the case, government propaganda organs have gone out of their way to find someone, anyone, who disagrees.

In this case, an elderly couple.

Anti Federalist
07-30-2013, 01:38 PM
Are you in a hurry?

No, he's angry.

AngryCanadian
07-30-2013, 02:22 PM
No, he's angry.

Actually i was in a hurry.