PDA

View Full Version : The Rand Paul v Chris Christie "feud"

BetterCallSaul
07-29-2013, 11:27 PM
Ridiculous. Circus magic ignorance. FEUD yahoo tells me, of all sources!

You Rand people should give that some thought.

eduardo89
07-29-2013, 11:37 PM
Feud?

Now that I think of it, Christie does remind me of former Family Feud host Louie Anderson

http://webspace.webring.com/people/b4/4norris/feud00louie.jpg

dillo
07-30-2013, 12:42 AM
Rand is smarter

torchbearer
07-30-2013, 12:17 PM
thought about it. now what?

mczerone
07-30-2013, 12:23 PM
Ridiculous. Circus magic ignorance. FEUD yahoo tells me, of all sources!

You Rand people should give that some thought.

What's your angle, here?

If you want to troll, at least give the posters something to think about.

I'm not a Rand guy, but from his POV, Christie just kept his name in the news cycle for another week without Rand having to do anything. Seems like a good thing, in the real-politic sense, to have an ongoing feud with a media-darling.

BetterCallSaul
07-30-2013, 06:08 PM
By "good" do you mean, "conveniently aligned with the corporatist PR initiatives?"

Rand is the new mainstream dialectic offered in opposition to Obamunism. The oil corporations and healthcare conglomerates and financiers will be fine with him around.

GregSarnowski
07-30-2013, 06:19 PM
Rand has taken about as libertarian positions as one can take and still actually be a viable Presidential candidate in the system as it exists today. Somehow I find it hard to believe that the status-quo establishment wants to support a candidate who leans heavily antiwar, anti-bailout, anti-government spending and pro-individual liberty.

AuH20
07-30-2013, 06:26 PM
By "good" do you mean, "conveniently aligned with the corporatist PR initiatives?"

Rand is the new mainstream dialectic offered in opposition to Obamunism. The oil corporations and healthcare conglomerates and financiers will be fine with him around.

So "corporatist" that Henry Kissinger and Co. are sending in Chris Christie on a kamikaze mission.

ZENemy
07-30-2013, 06:30 PM
The Feud

....AKA The distraction

Sola_Fide
07-30-2013, 06:33 PM

I criticize Rand when applicable, but it is far-fetched to say he is a manufactured corporate candidate.

GregSarnowski
07-30-2013, 06:35 PM
The Feud

....AKA The distraction

If their plan to distract people is by increasing Rand's name-recognition and national TV appearances then let them at it. He does a great job of controlling the narrative.

paulbot24
07-30-2013, 06:56 PM
So is Benghazi still a feud with Hillary too? According to our media, like Yahoo, that's all that was right? Oh, and a chance to get some cheap shots in on his 2016 competition which he obviously just couldn't resist. Just a bunch of bread and circus feigned indignation to keep us distracted or confused? Somebody really needs to tell Rand when he's being played in the future, so he doesn't have to go through all that drama and time consuming fact finding. It can't be that Rand ever has a valid point. Just as it never could be that his "crazy" father could accurately predict anything. Just dumb luck and bizarre coincidence. Maybe they're into voodoo. They certainly sound dangerous.

TER
07-30-2013, 07:31 PM
'Tis but only a distraction, mate! This manufactured feud (in the sense that it was not by accident that Christie brought him up) is an attack by the establishment to soften the sails of the liberty movement and slow it's strong progression. And let the history books say what they will, it will make no difference in the end and for all time, for God is not fooled even if the whole world is fooled and every book is a lie.

They are tossing out attacks to see his responses. To STUDY his responses. To prepare for the fight ahead. Rand's team should do the same. Fight one battle at a time and one issue at a time. Let the people have time to study each position so that the truth might become more clear to them.

rich34
07-30-2013, 07:46 PM
The main thing for Rand here is he MUST control the debate! He can't let fat man dictate and control the issues only Christie is wanting to address. Rand needs to counter and hit the fucker on gun control and social conservative issues. Rand will really pull in multitudes of people if he'll do this while sinking Christie at the same time with all this media exposure.. Come on Rand no more rope a dope let the sucker have it!

AuH20
07-30-2013, 07:47 PM
The main thing for Rand here is he MUST control the debate! He can't let fat man dictate and control the issues only Christie is wanting to address. Rand needs to counter and hit the fucker on gun control and social conservative issues. Rand will really pull in multitudes of people if he'll do this while sinking Christie at the same time with all this media exposure.. Come on Rand no more rope a dope let the sucker have it!

This is the first round. He's luring him in.

TER
07-30-2013, 07:55 PM

I agree. Rand, if you are reading this: Avoid the in-fighting now at all costs and do not go out looking for it. Let them not learn your master moves and secret gifts when they have the so much time left until the election to study how to challenge it or overcome it. Be humble and patient and adhere to the greater good and do not make ANY attack personal.

But when attacked, end the fighting immediately by revealing the lies and the hypocrisy. And uphold the Constitution and all mens' civil liberties.