PDA

View Full Version : O'Reilly plans to ask Rand about the following 2 issues during tomorrow's (7/30) interview

WD-NY
07-29-2013, 07:50 PM
During tonight's show, O'Reilly said that he will ask Rand about:

What Rand thinks about Bradley Manning
___can't remember the other question, but it was a tricky issue__

This was definitely nice (re: out-of-character) of O'Reilly to let Rand know ahead of time what he intends to ask him. Team Rand has no excuses for not hitting both questions out of the park tomorrow night.

jct74
07-29-2013, 07:56 PM
yeah, O'Reilly had Brit Hume on tonight to talk about Rand Paul and the foreign policy rift in the Republican Party. O'Reilly said he was trying to get Rand on for tomorrow's show but it still might not happen.

jtstellar
07-29-2013, 09:01 PM
.. when has rand looked for excuses

Brett85
07-29-2013, 09:04 PM
I hope that people don't get angry at Rand if Rand doesn't defend Bradley Manning. Those are the kind of toxic political issues that Rand might have to stay away from.

Christian Liberty
07-29-2013, 09:05 PM
I hope that people don't get angry at Rand if Rand doesn't defend Bradley Manning. Those are the kind of toxic political issues that Rand might have to stay away from.

People will. LewRockwell.com will.

Me? I'm kind of expecting him to dodge the question, with possibly a scintilla of support like he gave Snowden. If he does that, I can live with it.

If he calls him a traitor, I'd knock him down to Mike Lee status... on thin ice...

I don't expect unqualified support, but at the very least he'd better give a vague answer, rather than outright selling out.

AuH20
07-29-2013, 09:06 PM

Which is why O'Reilly wants to talk about him. Bradley Manning is an interesting case. He voluntarily subjected himself to the black and white parameters of the UCMJ when he enlisted, however, the Obama Administration did create the narrative that they would protect whistleblowers that would come forth.

jtstellar
07-29-2013, 11:33 PM
o'reilly loves to invite people in limelight of the day and stir up shit so he can have some of that light deflected to him just by standing nearby

eduardo89
07-29-2013, 11:35 PM
Someone bump this tomorrow so I don't forget to tube it.

WD-NY
07-30-2013, 12:10 AM
o'reilly loves to invite people in limelight of the day and stir up shit so he can have some of that light deflected to him just by standing nearby

Definitely, but Team Rand know at least 2 issues O'Reilly is going to challenge him on so there's no excuse not to hit at least 2 of the questions out of the park. ;)

p.s. - has anyone been able to locate the 2nd issue O'Reilly wants to ask Rand about?? I can't find any youtubes of the segments not on O'Reilly's website.