PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul BOOK BOMB

craezie
11-27-2007, 04:28 PM
I'm sure that this has been mentioned before, but no one has taken a concerted effort as of yet. I think its going to be time for something different after the big money bombs, as people only can do so much of one thing. This will cost each person a minimum of only $15, but can make a big impact. Also, people who have maxed out can buy lots of books to give out without breaking any rules.

As another form of great free advertising, and getting the message out, we should get Ron Paul's book to #1 on Amazon. This is relatively easy to do if everyone buys the same day, and the results are re-posted every hour. People pay attention to these lists. Also, bookstores order the top sellers from Amazon, so the more orders they get, the more books RP gets to print.

It could either be a day before Christmas, when everyone is shopping and will get lots of views, or a day after Christmas, when we take advantage of weak sales which will make it easier to get to the top of the list.

AS a more lofty goal, what kind of sales does to take to make NY Times for a week?

JustBcuz
11-27-2007, 04:33 PM
I'm sure that this has been mentioned before, but no one has taken a concerted effort as of yet. I think its going to be time for something different after the big money bombs, as people only can do so much of one thing. This will cost each person a minimum of only $15, but can make a big impact. Also, people who have maxed out can buy lots of books to give out without breaking any rules.

As another form of great free advertising, and getting the message out, we should get Ron Paul's book to #1 on Amazon. This is relatively easy to do if everyone buys the same day, and the results are re-posted every hour. People pay attention to these lists. Also, bookstores order the top sellers from Amazon, so the more orders they get, the more books RP gets to print.

It could either be a day before Christmas, when everyone is shopping and will get lots of views, or a day after Christmas, when we take advantage of weak sales which will make it easier to get to the top of the list.

AS a more lofty goal, what kind of sales does to take to make NY Times for a week?

craezie's right. Books make great x-mas presents.

Best seller lists = free pub., not just in the newspaper, but if a book is selling like hotcakes Barnes & Noble or Borders might give it a nice big table right at the front of the store.

BUY THE BOOK!

craezie
11-27-2007, 04:41 PM
I'm sure that the books would sell out and and go backorder relatively quickly, so you would have to give your Christmas people IOUs. I'm not sure how many books RP got to print, but it probably wasn't that many.

But orders are counted whether or not they can fulfill them at that time or not. And he will get to print more copies if there are an insane number of orders out there.

Is there anyone who has a passion and web-savvy that can make this happen?