PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul is in, are you? Help Please...

Jonathan Stickland
07-27-2013, 01:57 PM
I need people to step up because frankly most have not here. We moan and complain about corruption and how we need to take over state and local politics, well we have here and now we have a chance to continue our work. I did what I said I was going to do and fought for Liberty, now they are coming after me in the GOP primaries. Please Pledge and then donate (on Monday) $5 and get your name on my upcoming finance report. The donation is also being doubled by a big donor.

So far 6 forum members have pledged, this breaks my heart.

www.libertymoneybomb.com

PS - L I B E R T Y !!!!

> rom: Ron Paul <ron_paul@libertypacmail.com>
> Date: July 23, 2013, 5:11:07 PM CDT
> To: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>
> Subject: A Friend of Liberty Needs Your Help
> Reply-To: ron_paul@libertypacmail.com
>
> Liberty PAC
>
> Dear XXXXXX,
>
> Mark your calendar!
>
> On Monday, July 29, my friend – State Representative Jonathan Stickland – is holding a "Defend Texas Liberty" Money Bomb!
>
> Better yet, thanks to some very generous and patriotic supporters, every dollar contributed, up to $75,000, to Representative Stickland’s campaign on July 29 will be DOUBLED!
>
> So won’t you pledge to support Representative Stickland’s campaign TODAY?
>
> Every dollar you give will help send the message to the Big Government political establishment in BOTH parties that you’re SERIOUS about protecting our liberty here in Texas!
>
> The great news is, Representative Stickland has already received over $50,000 in pledges!
>
> But I’m hopeful you’ll help Representative Stickland blow his $75,000 goal out of the water!
>
> Representative Stickland is no career politician.
>
> And even though he was just elected in 2012 and is still filling out his first term in office, Representative Stickland has already proven to be a rock-solid voice for limited government and constitutional principles.
>
> I know tradition in Texas is that freshman legislators are supposed to just “go with the flow.”
>
> But Representative Stickland has never been one to "go with the flow" and watch our liberties be destroyed.
>
> He co-authored legislation cracking down on drone use in Texas, which was ultimately passed into law.
>
> He also added a successful amendment to stop law enforcement from rifling through Texas citizens’ email at will.
>
> Now, Rice University has named him the most pro-limited government legislator in the state.
>
> David, if you and I are serious about restoring our liberties, we simply need more legislators like Representative Stickland fighting for us in Austin.
>
> Sadly, just as I saw throughout my career, standing up for principle often means having a bullseye on your back.
>
> The Big Government political establishment can’t stand politicians who buck the status quo.
>
> So it’s up to you and me to support them.
>
> The good news is, there are no limits on individual contributions in Texas, so you can be as generous as you like.
>
> And as I mentioned, every dollar up to $75,000 will be doubled.
>
> So please pledge right away to support Representative Stickland on Monday, July 29!
>
> He deserves our support!
>
> For Liberty,
> Ron Paul Signature
> Ron Paul
>
> P.S. On Monday, July 29, my friend – State Representative Jonathan Stickland – is holding a "Defend Texas Liberty" Money Bomb!
>
> Better yet, thanks to some very generous and patriotic supporters, every dollar contributed, up to $75,000, to Representative Stickland’s campaign on July 29 will be DOUBLED!
>
> So won’t you pledge to support Representative Stickland’s campaign TODAY?
>
> Every dollar you give will help send the message to the Big Government political establishment in BOTH parties that you’re SERIOUS about protecting our liberty here in Texas!
>
>
>
>
>
> Paid for by Liberty PAC
> Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee
> www.Libertypac.com

www.libertymoneybomb.com

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ic6cp0Q-7c

Kotin
07-27-2013, 02:01 PM
BUMP!!! I am spreading the word to my friends locally and I have pledged as well..

guys, the forum really needs to support Jonathan Strickland.. this guy is the top TX state legislator who supports liberty in my mind.

Kotin
07-27-2013, 02:38 PM
//

Carlybee
07-27-2013, 02:54 PM
pledged

Kotin
07-27-2013, 03:07 PM
pledged

Thanks!! +rep

Jonathan Stickland
07-27-2013, 05:54 PM
Thanks you 2!

tsai3904
07-27-2013, 06:14 PM
pledged

MelissaWV
07-27-2013, 06:38 PM
Pledged, even though something kindly informative is always better than a "oh c'mon guys" post.

goRPaul
07-27-2013, 07:13 PM
Pledged. Thanks for your hard work JS!

Jonathan Stickland
07-27-2013, 08:27 PM
Pledged, even though something kindly informative is always better than a "oh c'mon guys" post.

This is my third post about this moneybomb, the other two had far more details. Sorry been frustrated that people do not seem to care much anymore! Thank you for your support, means a lot to me.

Jonathan

Kotin
07-27-2013, 09:38 PM
Bump!!

LibertyEagle
07-27-2013, 10:43 PM
bump

FSP-Rebel
07-28-2013, 10:45 AM
pretty sure i already pledged

Kotin
07-28-2013, 11:02 AM
//

Carlybee
07-28-2013, 11:18 AM
All donations doubled up to $75000...it's up to a bit over 65k now....if you can do a $5 donation, every little bit helps. Please help get the statists out of office.

Jonathan Stickland
07-28-2013, 02:37 PM
Thanks so much for everyone who is helping! Starts at midnight CST!

For LIBERTY!

CaseyJones
07-28-2013, 02:55 PM
bump

tsai3904
07-29-2013, 01:58 PM
just donated

Kotin
07-29-2013, 02:13 PM
bump

Carlybee
07-29-2013, 02:33 PM
I asked in the moneybomb thread..is there no Paypal option?